Zero Hour Video now up!

ZHbabe

Aug 30, 2006
Hey everyone it's been awhile since we've talked about the video and I'm getting a lot of people asking about it. You can check the almost edited version here

We're very happy with how it looks and feel Christian Rademaker and his buddy Ton Janssen did an amazing job......YOU GUYS RULE THE PLANET and can't thank you enough!!!!

Our actors Daniel Klein and Martyna Halas who we can't thank enough for all their enthusiasm and great acting on the set. You both are so METAL and are ZH family for life.

Want to thank are buddies Rico Nooijen, Niels Jensen, Rene Janssen, Roy Stoffels and everyone at Kasteel de Berekt for letting us shoot at their amazing location....What an awesome place.

Hope you all enjoy.

Jasun

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris' new hair-doo is gnarly!! Saw him with MindCrime a few weeks ago. he's also got a cool new tat on the outside of his right forearm of an eagle and an American flag. The tat shows nicely when the mic is in that hand!!

Chris :headbang:

Great video, guys. Very well done.

Sick syncopated arpeggios!:worship:

Is that Daniel Klein from Germany? I believe I met that guy in Amsterdam at
the Headway Festival the first year Death Machine played.

Anyhow, keep up the good work.

Yeah that's the same Daniel and he RULES!! He helped put together a good storyboard for the video too.

Glad people are digging it so far.

METAL!!

Jasun