¡¡¡ The Official Thread for Vikk, who by the way is a thread thief of beauty !!!ONE

:lol: No... besides i wont post any pics till i fix my hair :D although i know how much you like it "big" but i'm gonna straighten it :p

nope. you're a water sign. you probably get along with Cancers and Scorpios. also Tauruses and Capricorn. going by my chart and personal experiences with my sign, you possibly have a love-hate relationship with Virgos. i'm also gonna bet your bf isn't an Aries.

generally, those in the immediate house forward are the least ideal mates. i'm an Aquarius and of all my bad experiences, those with Pisces were by far the worst. mutual hatred. :Smug:

let's rotate the tables.. ok.

Taurus and Virgo. Pisces and Scorpio. love-hate relationship- Cancer. Probably not the most ideal mate (to like, ya know fuck AND be friends with)- Aquarius. Very likely not your cup of tea compared to others- Sagittarius, Gemini and Leo.

take note tho- there are differences between males and females of the same sign. they handled themselves differently in some ways.

when a person is born on a cusp it can have some impact on their personality, etc. a cusp is the days when planets move from one house to the next, causing a blur during the process, as i call it.

cusps occur during the 19th through 23rd of each month.

example:
birthday november 20th. Scorpio-Sagittarius cusp.
birthday november 21st, 12am-11:59am. Scorpio-Sagittarius cusp. 12pm-11:59pm. Sagittarius-Scorpio cusp.
birthday november 22nd. Sagittarius-Scorpio cusp.

the phrasing of one's cusp sign is decided by the side on which one is born.

also- some people get pissed when i ask their sign and may make a verbal statement regarding the kind of person they are without knowing them. usually, they're just touchy and i end up being right anyway. then they go far far away. the sign by which people identify themselves is their sun sign. there are many other factors which are sensitive to exact birthdate and/or birth time. these are rebellion, passion, sexuality, warrior, power, lucky, karmic, health, spirituality, etc. signs.

i'm an Aquarius. rebellion sign- Sagittarius. warrior sign- Scorpio. power sign- Scorpio. sexuality sign- Aries. karma sign- Sagittarius. lucky sign- Pisces. i'm a royal bitch. my dad didn't call me Queen Shannon when i was a kid for nothin... :lol:

if you feel like bringing out the inner astrology nerd in you check out [COLOR="Yellow"]www.astrology.com[/COLOR] k there's my commercial.
can you read my personal astrology, mrs trap?

Lady R., I don't believe in astrology that much but well, I'm a taurus... what can you tell me about it, and what signs do I get along with?

Thaaaanks. :oops: ....:)