¿And Chile?

I personally have nothing against languages other than English... but this is an English speaking forum, and I cannot moderate threads/posts that I can't understand. Follow Luz's example... English or this thread is in the trash pronto.

I bet no one expected this spanish inquisition...
NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! :heh:
Spanish_Inquisition_%28Monty_Python%29.jpg

Sluta prata Spanska,det är nämligen bara en ytterst liten del av medlemmmarna här som förstår sig på detta språk,vilket resulterar i total förvirring. Engelska är att föredra då det är ett språk som vi alla kan relatera till!

Stop speaking Spanish!

mmmm i live in santiago and i think there's not a single chance of Opeth coming to chile.Concert promoters here don't care too much for this kind of bands,it's either Maiden,Ozzy,Korn or some other fruity happy metal bands or nothing.So if you wanna see opeth you better get the fuck out of Chile and go for it.

It is cool to see so many Latin Americans here! I don't think that Opeth will go to South America because they are not mainstream enough (or at all, I should say). Who's going to pay the endorsements or whatever? And the overall organization is quite crappy unless you're a big band. I believe Opeth encountered a sort of similar problem when intending to do a South American tour a couple of years ago. Not too sure though.

I would like to add though that Latin American crowds are the best!! There is NOTHING in the world like us. Completely INSANE! I am sure Mike and guys would absolutely love us!

Just think about it Mike!:headbang:

Andrea

it is really difficult to see Opeth in southamerica but dreaming is free...
I hope they come for the new release.

Malditos opeth vengan yaaaaa!!!!!

I believe Opeth encountered a sort of similar problem when intending to do a South American tour a couple of years ago. Not too sure though.

yes indeed,i was one of the suckers who bought the tickets to see their show in Santiago.It never happened of course,the worst thing is that nobody told us until we were almost inside the place where the show was supposed to happen.

i gave up my hopes to see opeth in this forsaken land,but hopefully i'll get to see them if i ever go to the US or Europe,who knows.