Ôde to Bitchbutcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fetzer

Dr. uıʌǝʞ
Feb 6, 2005
In a bubbly head.
www.myspace.com
Omg! I truly felt in love with you the first time I saw you! The first post I had read was like... an illumination!

Where were you all this time ? I mean... like... Omg I so want to be with you at this moment! Will we meet ? I'm so jealous of Ruins... How can it be? I need your love, I need... like... I know it's dumb to write a thing like that on a forum, and it will paint me like a fucking retarted but I can't help myself, I love you!

Reactions: Anonymous
Omg! I truly felt in love with you the first time I saw you! The first post I had read was like... an illumination!

Where were you all this time ? I mean... like... Omg I so want to be with you at this moment! Will we meet ? I'm so jealous of Ruins... How can it be? I need your love, I need... like... I know it's dumb to write a thing like that on a forum, and it will paint me like a fucking retarted but I can't help myself, I love you!
yeah like omg i love myself too. I'm so hot it was no wonder sooner or later someone will fall in love with me. I have this special thing and all those pictures i posted... they were only for you.

yeah like omg i love myself too. I'm so hot it was no wonder sooner or later someone will fall in love with me. I have this special thing and all those pictures i posted... they were only for you.

What kind of parents did you have to raise you like this?

What kind of parents did you have to raise you like this?
daddy
hitler_adolf.jpg

mummy
gina-wild.jpg

Reactions: MegustaMucho

Omg, is that true ? So... it was for me ? But... why ? Did you got that little thing, in the deep of your heart too ?

And wow, we have the same taste, you love you, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.