ODE TO HEARTLESS

I hope Deron deletes this soon, cuz wtf he's deleted much better threads for nothing... and this is seriously jsut stupid, not even remotely entertaining...

Heartless....I have three words for you....

I LOVE YOU!

I have always adored you from the moment i saw your first post. you were so funny, but you just shunned my feeble attempts to come onto you. I just wanted you to know that i love you and we will be with each other forever. I will die without you! I hope you feel the same way, you are so funny, compassionate, nice, loving, and caring.

Love,

The Emptifier

P.S. someone quote this so he can see it :)

lol aren;t you a guy?

Heartless....I have three words for you....

I LOVE YOU!

I have always adored you from the moment i saw your first post. you were so funny, but you just shunned my feeble attempts to come onto you. I just wanted you to know that i love you and we will be with each other forever. I will die without you! I hope you feel the same way, you are so funny, compassionate, nice, loving, and caring.

Love,

The Emptifier

P.S. someone quote this so he can see it :)

What did you do lately? Attended the "dumb adoration 101" course at the Lady_laiho university???

okay..that's really stupid and not entertaining at all. Seriously the emptifier, can you explain the reason of doing it? :rolleyes: I mean, come on... why are you even in this forum, to do stupid threads like this or what?
IMO Heartless is nice guy too, sometimes a bit quarrelsome, but when it comes to s.th. serious he knows what he's saying :)
Fuck I'm startin to dislike the people more and more each day, insincerity is killing.