Ôde to Bitchbutcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical, he is your husband right? It's typical for him to interfere with your 'liaisons'

if you havnt noticed we dont talk a word about eachother, i dont need him to protect me.

and bob, get over me pls. i didnt do anything to get banned i didnt cross the boundary like you when you posted my ip

^anyway if you get banned there'll be less action then....wich mean....no more :lol:

You just can't get banned !
I think you're nice anyway :lol:
yes i have a hard shell but a warm heart :loco:

well i got banned twice, cus bob thought i have a double account since my husband uses the same computer as i...oh and because he hates my guts :lol:

yes i have a hard shell but a warm heart :loco:

well i got banned twice, cus bob thought i have a double account since my husband uses the same computer as i...oh and because he hates my guts :lol:
No, it was because you were a fake account. now it could be for simply being an ass.

what do you care about it Bob? she never started anything with you or against you. and don't tell me its because you are a mod and you do your job, cause you don't.

what do you care about it Bob? she never started anything with you or against you. and don't tell me its because you are a mod and you do your job, cause you don't.

so, she doesn't have to do anything exclusively to me.

No, it was because you were a fake account. now it could be for simply being an ass.
READ ME OUT THAT RULE: OR SOME SCARED INNOCENT GIRL WIULL TELL ON ME.

READ ME THE RULE I BROKE +#

u re getting on my nervs. why arnt you open.there are so many asses here. even ppl who gave out death threats. AND IF YOU WANT TO BAN ME FOR A REAL REASON WHY DONT YOU WRITE IT TOOO ME... you know what i think? i think i just step on something personal on you. that swhy you hate my guts. but this isnt about personal things. this forum has rules right now i cant recall that i broke any laws. and i DONT have a fake account. what is wrong to share a computer with your husband? do i have to buy a new computer just to be able to make an accounr on your forum?

and its not in the rules here to speak your opinion. i would never tell on ppl, but there are worse things that ppl said on this board... and i think many ppl already complain this place got boring...

Get off of my back i have nothing personal against you... get away from me
and you shouldnt speak up since what you did was respectfulness and over the borders...

I NEVER HAD A FAKE ACCOUNT: IM RUINS goddamn wife..... whats so wrong about it tell me? we use the same comuter and i talkedd to metal ages lOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOng time ago about it. he must be tired of this issue already...

^and back at you, why you are still here? for the same reason i guess
so don't ask stupid questions

:rolleyes: You need to chiggity-check yoself before you wreck yoself

(Which means calm down and stop taking teh intrawebz so serious and being all defensive)

Status
Not open for further replies.