06.06.06 Metal holiday

greyskull said:
errr
oh dear
oh dear

DSCF1083.jpg

consider me slapped/ beaten down
lol

At least you got a Motorhead tshirt and a great 5150!
No we won't beat you down :p

kaomao said:
At least you got a Motorhead tshirt and a great 5150!
No we won't beat you down :p
cheers mate!!
my motorhead shirt came from a motor head gig too.. unlike most people... my ears have never hurt so much in my life:headbang:

I plan on buying lots of CDs. Support!!!!! Playing my car stereo so loud it blows old people and wiggers of the street. And I want to see the Omen movie thats coming out.

greyskull said:
cheers mate!!
my motorhead shirt came from a motor head gig too.. unlike most people... my ears have never hurt so much in my life:headbang:

I watched them playing live here a lot of times!
God, their live sound can rip your ears apart ahahahh
Great live band motorhead, I think the best!
The only band louder than Motorhead is Manowar, I just went to 2 of their shows and my ears were almost bleeding. I really can't stand that "louder than hell sound".

I'm going to do something of pure evil.....I'm going to become a born again Christian ! cut my hair, burn all my metal CDs DVDs, renounce METAL and join the most charasmatic church possible.........:OMG: my make myself :puke:

I see the humor in it bro! Its just some retard is gonna actually beat the shit out of an emo kid (yes I hate them too.) Then Metal is gonna have to put up with even more shit! hahahaha well whatever im going to slaughter some souls now.