07 wacken ruined

Man, these guys try too hard. In an interview they said that if Trivium were the new metallica, they are the new Iron Maiden. (apparently minus the part where Maiden are metal, don't suck, and aren't total emo fags)

I cannot believe BFMV is going to be at Wacken. Surely they will be destroyed (and never again trompse about on our western shores).

regardless of gay/emo/sellout/fagness its just another band that youd skip. its not like they're the first band that sucks to play waken. you people care about stuff too much.

right now, I care about my last final tomorrow, which I hadn't the time to study at all, and I expect another night of reading/being stressed like fuck.....

They do make me want to expel the contents of my stomach. I however do not wish them any malice, as I am sure they will get that from the people pointing the (paint ball?) guns at them.

Wacken is the new Graspop. meh. This year it's one band, next year it'll be five. That's how it goes... in 2008 ima go to Metal Camp:kickass:

I've been to every single MetalCamp since it started, and it kicks ass!!! This year, it's 5 days of metal instead of 3...that's 5 days of concerts, 7 days altogether for the camping and stuff. There's a river to swim in that's really cold and refreshing when it gets too hot, the food is quite good, everyone's cool, it's organized really well, and it's only an hour and a half from where I live. I've never been to Wacken, but from what I can tell, MetalCamp will be the new Wacken.