Noooooooooooooooooo!!

BFMV at Wacken = :lol:

It's so ghey, and people said I was wrong to think this year's line up was bad. But then again, Lacuna Turd-coil is there to suck shit along side them so :erk:

Those two bands sharing the stage with so many legends (like Borgir and Immortal) is a fucking cumshot disgrace on the face of metal :erk:

Avenged sevenfold's new stuff ain't that bad they just look like emo faggots.
Um, right... A7X USED to be good, now they are an emo fag sellout band just like Atreyu and From Autumn to Ashes (well they were pretty emo before too :erk:) And you saying they "ain't that bad" just says a lot about you and your musical taste :erk:

i figured the hole thing out

the creator / organiser / master / chief wtv u want to call it ( the guy that is incharge of wacken )

the guy really hates emos
and knows us metalheads cant stand them
so by invithing a band like bullet... emos will come and get beat up

fuck hes a genuis

i want to go to WACKENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

We can go together some time when they actually have good fucking bands... although I really wanna see Dimmu Borgir, Norther, Blind Guardian and Immortal but there's not enough good bands for me to go ALL the way to Germany :lol: