07 wacken ruined

index.php

That image is so funny. I mean, why the fuck are they promoting someone at Wacken with a poster like ths? hahahaha
That image sums up the general feeling in this thread :p

This year I said I wouldn't go, I didn't feel I had as great a time I could have for the price (travel etc), but of course the guys from my band I've gone with for 3 years in a row are all going, and I know if I miss it I'll regret it. So I 'll go, get drunk, and yell some insults like I did at Machine Head this year. I'll live.

Food on Metalcamp sucks ass! Two of our people got sick. No wonder ... there's only one huge grill, which hangs in the sun all day.
Besides of that MC is fuckin great, but it won't be the next Wacken.
Also, I don't think it's a good idea that the next MC will last a week. They just want the money. And the organisation was pretty chaotic in 2006 ... so that's not a very good precondition for next year's organisation with thousands of more people, if u ask me.
Ah well, I probably can't go anyways.

I went to the last four Wacken festivals, and each one of them was fantastic. Yes, there were bands I don't listen to (such as Nightwish, Stratovarius etc.), but each year I got to see other bands that I do like.... There's something for each fan, and I don't find anything wrong with that. This year I'll be looking forward to Cannibal Corpse, Dimmu Borgir, Napalm Death, Vader, Belphegor, Immortal, Destruction, Municipal Waste and a few other bands, and I don't think I'll have time to get upset about the bands I don't like :)

I've also been to two Metal Camps, and they were also fine. I prefer Wacken though because it's bigger, louder, dirtier... simply better. :kickass:

I avoid food at Metal Camp, but love it at Wacken.

MajestikMøøse;5700215 said:
hahahaha

but Wacken has been digging itself into a hole over the last few years anyway.

yeah, what with nevermore appearing and everything. (sarcasm)

well,the festival can't be ruined by one band.on the other hand they(the band) have a lot of balls to do that.