09 Wrap Up and Screamfest.

Capacon

Feb 29, 2008
Greetings,
09 is now over and what a year it has been for EYEFEAR,
WE have seen the arrivals of 2 very talented guy's Evan and Seb join the band and we played more shows this year than we have in the last 5 !!!!
The only thing missing was a trip overseas and yes we did get very close to playing at ProgPower Scandinavia but unfortunately it wasn't to be.
Which brings us to 2010. At the moment we are taking a few weeks off and we will begin writing for the new album. WE are also organising some very special shows which i really do hope we can pull off because i think they are way overdue but more on this later.
As for the direction of the new album well, all i can say for now is expect something even darker than The Unseen. One element i really would like to add to the new album is a little more speed but time will tell.
Screamfest was an absolute blast and was great hanging out with all the bands. I think we played our best show for quite some time and the crowd was simply amazing. Thankyou so much for your support. A big thankyou to Just Say Rock for not only having us on the bill but for putting on a very good festival that was very professionaly run.
Last but not least we would like to thank you all for your support, it has been a great year and you all play a big part.

HORNS UP !!!!!
EYEFEAR :headbang:

It was great seeing you guys live at Rosies in Brisbane this year, good luck with the new album.