Screamfest 09

phagist_

\m/
Nov 7, 2005
Melbourne, Aust
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

2 day Festival Pass $195.70 / New Years Eve one day pass $137.50 / New Years Day one day pass $127.50

We are all familiar with overseas festivals like Wacken and Summer Breeze from Germany, Sweden Rock from Sweden, Ozfest from the US, and Hellfest from France, well now, Australia, we finally have a legitimate Heavy Metal Festival to call our own – Screamfest!

With 9 international acts and 10 local artists performing over two days; commencing on New Year’s Eve and concluding on New Year’s Day, this will be an EVENT that will see in the New Year. This will be an EVENT that will create history for Heavy Metal in this country.

Be part of history in the making, see in the New Year in style, come in and scream the house down!

Screamfest, a 2 day festival with 20 bands due to take place at the Enmore Theatre on New Year's Eve '09 and New Year's Day '10. Bands set to appear include Cynic, Dark Funeral, Destruction, Destroyer 666, Edguy, Ensiferum, Rotting Christ, Sonata Arctica, Spawn Of Possession, Darker Half, Synperium, Eye of the Enemy, Black Majesty, The Amenta, Universum, Killrazer and more!
Screamfest_flashA.jpg

SPAWN OF FUCKING POSSESSION AND CYNIC AND DESTROYER 666 AND DARK FUNERAL

oh my fucking lord

Seeing Cynic live is the best think i've ever experienced, i will pay 200 dollars just to see them.

Dark funeral are so lame live Marc, i am afraid we will agree on that

I can't wait for Spawn of Possession, starring the almighty Matthew Chalk

We are all familiar with overseas festivals like Wacken and Summer Breeze from Germany, Sweden Rock from Sweden, Ozfest from the US, and Hellfest from France, well now, Australia, we finally have a legitimate Heavy Metal Festival to call our own – Screamfest!

Prfff... yeah right! Lets gather together the worst metal bands in the country and start a festival!

Prfff... yeah right! Lets gather together the worst metal bands in the country and start a festival!

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA man that was so damn funny, what's wrong with them ? Where is Alarum, where is Psycroptic, where is Portaal, and ...where the fuck is NEO ?