Defamer (Qld)
Eyefear (Vic)
Eye Of The Enemy (Vic)
Killrazer (NSW)
Synperium (NSW)
Universum (SA)
Vanishing Point
Virgin Black (SA)

Sonata Arctica, Ensiferum and Vanishing Point in Brisbane... methinks I'll go to that. That's what I always say, though, and if it's not at the Entertainment Centre then I tend to skip it.

Sonata Arctica, Ensiferum and Vanishing Point in Brisbane... methinks I'll go to that. That's what I always say, though, and if it's not at the Entertainment Centre then I tend to skip it.

I've been to Brisbane Entertainment Centre, its in the Middle of bloody no-where, whats the go with that... no pubs near it, nor public transport .. unless I am mistaken

It's a five minute drive from me, not even that. I can leave a gig and be home in 15 minutes if the queue for the taxi isn't too long. And there's a train station right near it.

Yup. Never been there. Salty said it's good. Mebbe I'll go. I'm just very lazy if there isn't a direct connection from my front door to the venue. :)

Great line-up but no thanks.
With discount flights to Melbourne I'm going to see the Cynic/Edguy sideshow and the afterparty for around half the price of Screamfest and will still have NYE free. Considering they're the only two bands international bands on the Screamfest bill that I really want to see (other than Sonata Arctica perhaps) it sounds like a good deal to me.