1/11 show at Jaxx

Lina

kickass elizabethan style
May 2, 2001
Maryland, U.S.
Visit site
Here are some pics from last night's awesome show. Great stage presence, full of headbangy goodness! :headbang:

The only bad thing was the crowd...or lack thereof. Sorry you came up here, Jesse, to play for me and my boyfriend essentially, but I loved every second of it.

And yes, Barre looks a lot like Peter Lindgren. :tickled:

daylightdies1.jpg

daylightdies2.jpg

daylightdies3.jpg

daylightdies4.jpg

heh, look at your hair go!
daylightdies5.jpg

daylightdies6.jpg

daylightdies7.jpg

daylightdies8.jpg

Lina said about 5 people showed up, and a 3 of them were friends of the band. So, it was basically just her and her boyfriend. That's really upsetting, especially considering she said some shitty nu-metal band packed the place with all of their high school friends. It'll be nice to see DD headline their own tours and pack clubs...it will happen. :D

That is awesome that they were really into the show regardless of the number of people there. That makes the band seem so much more real and passionate about their music. :)

Nice sig, Ben. :eek:

Yeah, one of the more disappointing turnouts of any shows we've played, and when the headliner fails to draw, we suffer with 'em.. but our approach is to treat it just like a rehearsal with a better PA system than we own.. But thanks for coming out anyways, you got to see an on-stage rehearsal haha..

damn it man, i wish i could have been there as well, BUT im 2 continents and an ocean away...but that shall soon change.

i was just wondering how rare it would be to find the album...i asked a friend of mine who's going to chzeck to get it for me, i dunno if he would find it or not...

I know Jessey Half personelly.

He is tall like a sequoia with bark and branches and stuff! One time he walked by me and his fingers thumped my head (and I was standing). :eek:

I dare not call him Balky!

5 people???!!!! christ on a Popsicle stick! That's a crying shame. What the hell is wrong with people? I would've loved to have been there but being 600 miles away and me being piss broke created quite the impossible situation. I'm disappointed that my friend that lives up there didn't make it but he's in The Marines and you know how the military unreasonably demands of your time.
I'm still glad I got to see y'all at Ground Zero a while ago. And I'm envious of you lucky 5 that got the private showing. ;)
Cool pics from both Lina and alejandro.

And to the band...don't let it get you down...playing to a near empty room's a drag....but shit happens. From the pics your level of energy makes it seem that your playing to a packed house...that shows spirit and dedication. Hail!