1/2 Price Iced Earth Tickets for The Metro

Well, don't forget we had them already for Chicago Powerfest. Wasn't the most stellar performance, at least in my opinion. Also, the lineup for the show is simply wretched. Iced Earth used to always put together killer packages.

$25 is not bad. But, with the panic running around the economy, unless you are a fan of the band, even a 4-for-1 special would be stretching it.

Their Powerfest performance was not very good....well...they did have the major sound issues for the first three or four songs. But there was just no heart in it. I have seen them a few times before and was blown away each time. I agree with Jasonic...each time they have toured it has been great acts with them...this time around is just kinda.....non eventful.

I dont think it is the economy that is hurting the show. Lots of people just saw them at Powerfest and ProgPower...one of those bands people will just go..."well, I will see them next time around". That is happening more and more it seems. I think with a better line up people would be more inclined to go.

Their Powerfest performance was not very good....well...they did have the major sound issues for the first three or four songs. But there was just no heart in it. I have seen them a few times before and was blown away each time. I agree with Jasonic...each time they have toured it has been great acts with them...this time around is just kinda.....non eventful.

I dont think it is the economy that is hurting the show. Lots of people just saw them at Powerfest and ProgPower...one of those bands people will just go..."well, I will see them next time around". That is happening more and more it seems. I think with a better line up people would be more inclined to go.
But, if you are a fan of the band, but really don't have the money, you ain't going. But, I agree with you. I don't think their heart is into touring. I think Matt Barlow would rather be chasing speeders.

FAIL!
I always love this excuse.

Well, it depends.

We both saw IE already this year at Powerfest.
Can't speak for Rycher, but it wasn't what I would call a stellar performance.

Finding parking is certainly a factor to consider when going to Metro.
Sure, for something I REALLY want to see, it doesn't matter.

For a show I am on the fence, it is a factor that could sway one against going.

For anyone still considering it, I called the Metro, and they didn't know what time IE would go on, but he said the show would be over by 10, so I'm guessing 8-8:30.