10 Best albums 2002?

ah yeah youre right eos, 'downhearted' from charon is one of my favourite albums this year, i like the songs, the general mood and production, it's far better than the previous ones imo.

i never heard anything from them before, except a few bits from chaosphere like 4 years ago or something. but i think it didn't change much really, heaviness, strange rythm patterns and that. at first it sounds exciting but after a couple of songs it quickly gets on my nerves.

and i'm sooooooo saaaaaad, like a good book iI can't put this daaaaay baaaaaack :cry:

I just discovered a new nice finnish band, "Before The Dawn" :D And I also realized that they're gonna support Medication on the european tour in February and that means that I'm gonna see "Before The Dawn" live in a few weeks :)

Hey Eos, why don't you move to Finland? It seems like your paradise or something, I dunno... I'd like to go some time. Summer of course. Norway was nice last year... But so fuckin' expensive!

Originally posted by sol83
Hey Eos, why don't you move to Finland? It seems like your paradise or something, I dunno... I'd like to go some time. Summer of course. Norway was nice last year... But so fuckin' expensive!

Well probably I have too much of that southern blood in my veins. I need 37°C for at least few weeks every year. And the winter up there would kill me :( Also I allready have two countries which both are my home. It's hard enough :(.
I was thinking to do one semester at the university there or at least in Uppsala (cause my university has got "friends" up there so it's easier and they have some courses in English).. but I have a bf who even doesn't want to let me one week alone "with those alcoholics" :rolleyes:
But I still can't wait till next summer!! Three weeks in "paradise" ;)

I'll try to visit many places this summer. Hope I can get cash though. And find people willing to move their fat lazy asre...

I'll try to visit many places this summer. Hope I can get cash though. And find people willing to move their fat lazy asre...

This time I decided to plan the travel on my own. I've been looking forward to it for so long that I want to make it my way! I'm gonna plan it so I would see all the places and people I want to see. Of course I would be happy to get company but when I started to plan the trip the thought of looking for somebody who would come with me just made me a bit tired.. I just don't want to make too many compromises on thisone!
But as I said I'm happy about anybody joining me ;)

Originally posted by Heiko
15. The Gathering - Black Light District
Great experimental miniCD of The Gathering. Very avant-garde, very
alternative, very indie. Very curious towards the new album 'Souvenirs' to
be released next year as well!

very good! :headbang:

ohohohooooooo
you know you're welcome
and if you come ill go back to greece together with you
and no i'm not gay

Originally posted by speakinstone
bloodrose - into oblivion
dark tranquillity - damage done
songs: ohia - didn't it rain
opeth - deliverance
satyricon - volcano
monumentum - ad nauseam
16 horsepower - folklore
summoning - let mortal heroes sing your fame
sentenced - cold white light
enter chaos - dreamworker

the updated [correct!] list of mine:

bloodrose - into oblivion
dark tranquillity - damage done
songs: ohia - didn't it rain
opeth - deliverance
monumentum - ad nauseam
system of a down - steal this album
cmx - isohaara
antimatter - a dream for the blind ep
gathering - black light district ep
tool - that audio-cd-comin-with-dvd-box one [does it have a name..?]

:headbang:

i may change this next week.

Originally posted by speakinstone
tool - that audio-cd-comin-with-dvd-box one [does it have a name..?]

I think it goes under the Salival -name too...

oh, and you gotta lend me that Gathering -ep soon, ain't got the money to buy it. I wanna hear it already, it was released like a century ago :mad:

Paradise Lost - Symbol of life
30 seconds to Mars - 30 seconds to Mars
Soilwork - Natural Born chaos
Pain - Nothing remains the same
Dark Tranquillity - damage done
Dream Theater - Six degrees of inner turbulence
S.U.P. - Angelus
Arch enemy - Wages of sin
Tiamat - Judas Christ
Opeth - Deliverance
:headbang: