10 best guitarists

I'm gonna say Django Reinhardt and Tony Iommi. Both guitar cripples, Iommi near singlehandedly influenced a generation to downtune their guitars, and Reinhardt inspired him and had like turtle fingers fused together by fire at like a gypsy camp or something like that.

Steve Vai
John McLaughlin
Al DiMeola
Jason Becker
Allan Holdsworth
Pat Metheny
Greg Howe
Ron Jarzombeck
Marc Ribot

Jason Becker
Mike Amott
Yngwie
Chris Ammott
Randy Rhoads
Eddie Van Halen
Alexi Laiho
John Chavez
James Murphy
greg messick (intruder)

I've noticed that most people are choosing metal guitarists. You guys should consider checking out other genres of music with guitarists, like Classical and Flamenco.

fuck mike ammot he cant write shit on his own, arch enemy blows
bill steer kicks his ass anyday.

alan holdsworth
robert fripp
trey azag..
jeff loomis
jason becker
marty friedman in the old old days
chuck shuldiner mainly for the songwriting and melodic solos(not that technical)
paul masvidal
fredrik thordenthal - soul niger is godly, although heavy influenced by holdsworth
ron jarzombek \m/

10293847 said:
I've noticed that most people are choosing metal guitarists. You guys should consider checking out other genres of music with guitarists, like Classical and Flamenco.

Shut up, you retard. This is a fucking metal forum, what, exactly did you expect?

Frank Zappa is a masterful composer and also has the worst guitar tone in the history of the world. He's not making it on my list. :p

great kat
mike angelo
chris impelliteri
Roope Latvalla
Sami raatikainen
asko sartenen
Jason Becker again
George Lynch
mikko haverinen
marko haverinen

Thraxz said:
Shut up, you retard. This is a fucking metal forum, what, exactly did you expect?

o_O Hello, I am Thraxz. A dumbass. :loco:

The title of the thread is called, "10 Best Guitarists". Notice how other people have also mentioned some guitarists that have nothing to do with metal? Apparently, other people see it the same way I do. Now shut your trap, you Vegas whore. And no, no one wants to vist you.