$10 NEW EUROPEAN CDs / $20 NEW JAPANESE CDs (MON-WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 29-31, 2008:

CD INZANE

CD INZANE LLC
May 5, 2003
Minneapolis
www.cdinzane.com
CD INZANE.COM YEAR END SALE: $10 CDs / $20 JAPANESE CDs / PHONE ORDERS ONLY: DEC. 29TH - DEC. 31ST ONLY

Over 9,100 titles are available at a HUGE clearance. Email us at: sales@cdinzane.com to obtain our 9,100 title clearance list. We will email you the excel spreadsheet ASAP. You will not get a better sale anywhere, but it's by phone and 3 days only starting this coming Monday. Here are the rules:

Discount available by phone only, starting Monday December 29th at 5a.m. CST, and runs until close of our shop on Wednesday December 31st at 5pm CST. Call (763) 391-9344.

Orders ship same day guarenteed.

Orders via credit card only.

Orders over $100 ship free USPS mail. (U.S. only, Canada and the rest of the world normal advertised shipping rate.)

Orders over $200 ship free UPS with insurance and tracking (U.S. only)

All titles purchase are FINAL SALES, with no returns. We are clearancing for year-end and no returns.

All product is brand new, but over stock so YOU SAVE.

Buy as much as you want.

Sale starts Monday December 29th and runs thru Wednesday December 30th, 2008.

Call us Monday, starting at 5a.m. The sale will last all week, but is subject to first come, first shipped. Titles will run out.

PHONE ORDERS ONLY:

(763) 391-9344

SALE RUNS MONDAY DECEMBER 29TH - WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 31ST, 2008

Ok everybody, sorry for the delay. You should have your clearance lists (if you have not received it yet) by 1 pm today. We did over $16,000 before 8am this morning and, as promised, I've 5 people on working today AND they've been able to get all order to ship within 1 hour of your phone calls.

We continue to be one of the busiest importers and thus your receiving these special clearance prices thru Wednesday on the 9,100 copies in stock. Thank you for the orders all this year. We've done more than double of that year previous 2007.

Sincerely,
Cd Inzane LLC Minneapolis

Call all day until 7pm tonight. We are taking orders...
763-391-9344

WOW, I did not realize Cd Inzane was that big??? 16 grand in a day???? I'm going to guess the average metal fan would drop MAYBE 200 bucks in one order on a generous day...so that would mean EVERY order was at least 200 bucks.. you had 80 orders since last night at 2 bills a pop???, WOW. You need to resurrect the "Crazy Eddie" commercial....."THE PRICES ARE INNNN ZANE! Nice man!

I don't think I'd be dropping my numbers to the public if I were a business, but that's just me. Zane never ceases to amaze me how he puts his balls out here to be used as a punching bag! :lol:

~Brian~

WOW, I did not realize Cd Inzane was that big??? 16 grand in a day???? I'm going to guess the average metal fan would drop MAYBE 200 bucks in one order on a generous day...so that would mean EVERY order was at least 200 bucks.. you had 80 orders since last night at 2 bills a pop???, WOW. You need to resurrect the "Crazy Eddie" commercial....."THE PRICES ARE INNNN ZANE! Nice man!

Yes, it's good to hear that "one of our own" is doing so well. There are probably a few other of "our" metal CD retailers who aren't moving quite this much product, so now is the time to "spread the love." Buy CDs, people, and help the economy. :saint:
(Alas, none of our guys accepts Wal-Mart gift cards as payment, and that's what my sisters got me this year..... :) )

Ok everybody, sorry for the delay. You should have your clearance lists (if you have not received it yet) by 1 pm today. We did over $16,000 before 8am this morning and, as promised, I've 5 people on working today AND they've been able to get all order to ship within 1 hour of your phone calls.

We continue to be one of the busiest importers and thus your receiving these special clearance prices thru Wednesday on the 9,100 copies in stock. Thank you for the orders all this year. We've done more than double of that year previous 2007.

Sincerely,
Cd Inzane LLC Minneapolis

Call all day until 7pm tonight. We are taking orders...
763-391-9344

LOL When I worked at a Nintendo/ Sega store back in the heyday of those systems on Christmas Eve we maybe MAYBE had a $10,000 day. But a $16,000 day? Come on PLEASE. Although I wish you all the best in your business and hope you sell a crapload of CD's, please do not think that we are that stupid to believe that number. There goes Zane again!

:puke::puke::puke:

***UMMM.... I was goofing! 16g's? NO F*****G WAY!

Zane...buddy...I sent you a note asking for the spreadsheet and got an automated reply:

Help a guy with a lot of xmas money to spend!

Hmmm having the phone lines closed for three weeks in the most busiest month of the year?! Sorry, inventory or not, not a good idea. BTW if you have 5 employees, why close the phone lines?

Hmmm having the phone lines closed for three weeks in the most busiest month of the year?! Sorry, inventory or not, not a good idea. BTW if you have 5 employees, why close the phone lines?

And BTW isn't it funny how they have the new Jorn DVD and the new Vision Divine CD even though the label hasn't released it yet AND everyone knows that all the distributors shut down between Christmas and New Years! Zaney is Inzane yet again!

mëtålspëd;7926140 said:
Back when I was a Zane customer... it was like pulling teeth to get someone on the phone. Im sure they have the whole telethon room setup over there, waiting to take your calls :lol:

I didn't have any issues getting through today. You could hear the phone ringing in the background though every few seconds.