slaze

New Metal Member
Dec 10, 2001
ughh...im sorry didn't take photos, maybe someone else did and put them online...if i find them i'll put them on the forum.

where can i place my review? here in this forum or somewhere else on the site?

my top 5 music list.
it isn't all in the katatonia style, but here it is...

1.nine inch nails
2.stabbing westward
3.filter
4.katatonia
5.garbage

im not a real katatonia fan, but after the concert i was like, whow, these guys rock!....i knew only two or three numbers of them.

does someone know what songs they've played in groningen?

oops, wrong topic, this one should be at "what has katatonia done for you" ...

where can i place my review? here in this forum or somewhere else on the site?

Well I placed my 'review' (I only praised the gig more or less) on this board and nobody told me it was wrong, so... :)

does someone know what songs they've played in groningen?

Along with the review I posted Katatonia's setlist in Hamburg, and I don't think they changed a lot in Groningen. It's not the original order though.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9276

After waiting half an hour on the -delayed- train to Groningen we knew we could only stay for about 45 minutes, cause we had to catch the train back to our little village...But we knew they played about half an hour, and guessed we came at the right time when they were playing. And we were...We only missed one or two numbers.
When i came into the concert-room, i was suprised about the mixing work. Every instrument was so perfectly in volume.
I knew only a few songs of them and had no idea what they really had made. But i liked it very much! When their concert was over, we couldn't stay any longer and had to run to catch the train. But it was surely a great concert...one of the best i've seen until now...