What Albums Are You Looking Forward To?

shadowNINE said:
Lastly, Demilich are set to release an album with old demos and some new recordings. Definitely looking forward to that.
me too, for sure! can't wait....
also new agalloch and opeth, 2 of my favorite bands of all time, i have high hopes for both.
and nobody's mentioned nile's forthcoming "annihilation of the wicked", less than a month to go! this year has had a few gems already, it could turn out legendary...

@The Foreverlorn: i just got new ulver.
and, i'm thinking.. blood inside is by far the best album of 2005.

and for those that wait for new agalloch (like myself).. no hope so far..

KRANG said:
ulver - blood inside
novembre
katatonia
subterranean masquerade
opeth
swallow the sun

I was just wondering if you are sure that Novembre's new album is coming out this year?, or if you were just generally speaking. Also, if it is coming out I was wondering where you may have gotten the information from?

KRANG said:
ulver - blood inside
novembre
katatonia
subterranean masquerade
opeth
swallow the sun

I am really looking forward to the new Sub. Masq. as well.......I met Tomer and Jake last year and got their first release signed......they are cool guys.....although I wonder why Tomer doesnt work for The End anymore????

no info about novembre whatsoever.. :)
it's just my assupmtion, that after almost 5 years, they should put out something new.

and about sub.masquerade, one song was intentionally distributed through internet.. from thier new album. it is called : "no place like home", and it's really very good.

i'm also looking forward to new "pineapple thief"..
album should be called 10 stories down.
pineapple thief is much like porcupine tree, just a more mellow, and a little better. :)
to me, their album: Variations On A Dream is easily in top 5 prog albums i ever heard.
check them out, if you never heard about them.
http://www.pineapplethief.com/

well this year seems to be a rich metal year for me..pretty much all my favourite bands are releasing their albums....
first of all...the new one from Katatonia...i hope Anathema could release their in the second fall...Opeth are as well on my list...and other bands like Sentenced,HIM...etc

I'm really looking forward to the new Hellacopters - Rock and Roll Is Dead, which comes out this June. I also can't wait to hear the new Spiritual Beggars - Demons, which I ordered as a Japenese Import a month ago and should be getting soon. I finally just got the new Napalm Death - The Code is Red, Long Live the Code and that fucking totally rules. The new Nile comes out later this month and that'll probably be all killer and stuff. New Hate Eternal soon. New Sentenced. New Witchery. The new Divine Empire and Disgorge are probably out now and they're pure fucking metal so that'll be good!

As for the future, the following bands are currently working on their next albums - Bal Sagoth, Opeth, Borknagar, Children of Bodom, Kataklysm, In Flames, Arch Enemy, Moonspell, Anal Cunt (finally!), Cannibal Corpse (entering studio in fall), Demons and Wizards, Cancer, Exhumed, Blind Guardian, Cryptopsy, Fear Factory, and Dimmu Borgir.

I just wish Sigh would come out with another album, it's been 4 years since Imaginary Soundscape came out. Sigh rules. I need more Sigh. >sigh<

-Vince