San Luis Obispo, CA
explosm.net
I've been waiting oh so impatiently for:

Anata - Greed Conquers All
Augury - Fragmentary Existence
Skyfire - Esoteric
Suffocation - Blood Oath
Nightrage - Wearing A Martyr's Crown
Summoning (Maybe something will come out this year)
Insomnium
Wintersun - Time
Necrophagist
Sleep Terror

After above the weeping world, I just cannot wait any longer for one of Insomnium's epic masterpieces.

When the hell will TIME come out. jesus christ it's been taking far too long.

The albums by Skyfire and Suffocation were supposed to come out early this year.... where are theyyyyyyy?!

The new Heaven and Hell album!

Also the new Morbid Angel, which who the fuck knows when it will come out. Same with Atheist

Orphaned Land, Trouble (although I'm not convinced about Kory Clarke on vocals), Heaven and Hell, Drudkh, Candlemass...

New Katatonia without a doubt, Katatonia are a band that should take their time writing and because they have so many albums already this is very important. I never get bored listening to Katatonia to be bothered and upset over it because they have so many great albums as is.

New Katatonia without a doubt, Katatonia are a band that should take their time writing and because they have so many albums already this is very important. I never get bored listening to Katatonia to be bothered and upset over it because they have so many great albums as is.
Right, it will be interesting to see if they continue the style from the songs Unfurl and Code Agasint the Code.

There's only been one album I've been looking forward to for a long time - 'World' by Gigantic Brain.
Was meant to be out a while ago, but a lack of funding delayed it's release. Everything i've heard from it so far is stunning, I can't take the wait any more!

I would love a release from Verdensrike as well, but I've pretty much abondoned hope of that.

scanning this massive list, including but not limited to...

new Morbid Angel, new Behemoth, new Killswitch, new Hatesphere, new Old Man's Child, new Virgin Black, new Vader, new Lacuna Coil, new Theatre of Tragedy, new Slayer, new Shadows Fall, new Necrophagist, new Hypocrisy, new Panzerchrist, new Dragonlord, new Kamelot, new Chaosphere...

and probably some others.

New Orphaned Land most def
Wintersun's next one too, not as mcuh
Curious about Megadeth's next album, not necessarily looking forward.
Rhapsody is apparently on hold but I want their next one. I wanna find out how the story ends!
Also Dark Tranquillity are due for a new one soon.