what are you looking forward to?

great_kthulu

Greater Evil
Apr 27, 2009
as far as 2010 albums go.
2009 is rolling to a close, so I thought I'd start a thred to see what people are looking forward to.

for me:
the new marc rizzo
the new soulfly
the new kiuas (vito if you dont know this band, you need to cheack them out)
the new moonspell
the re-release of the knowing
the possiblity of you guys doing an EP
the debut of divinity compermised
and the new ep from aborted.

second sky, nightingale, new swano deathmetal project if it will be 2010, orphaned land, unexpect, maybe new ulver, new novembre, new age of silence if it will ever see the light of day (probably not 2010), andy winter solo record if it will see the light of day... im probably forgetting a lot of stuff.

ah yes i am forgetting stuff.

new atheist.
new borknagar.
new farmakon.

new submasq? paul?

second sky, nightingale, new swano deathmetal project if it will be 2010, orphaned land, unexpect, maybe new ulver, new novembre, new age of silence if it will ever see the light of day (probably not 2010), andy winter solo record if it will see the light of day... im probably forgetting a lot of stuff.

I forgot about Orphaned Land.
MABOOL was brilliant!

Any ND / Agalloch fan should certainly be familiar with Orphaned Land.

No Sub Masq as far as I know. I am still waiting to even hear from Tomer and the new music he has written.

ND will likely record in 2010, as well as These Are They. The second full length for These Are They is just about done. We'll be looking into booking studio time soon.

Nevermore - The Obsidian Conspiracy

I think we played with Kiuas at Powerfest this year Great Kthulu, and if it is the same band, I wasn't into them.

Thanks for the Divinity Compromised mention! I'm looking forward to that release as well, because it should have been out by now :lol:

oh ya, i forgot the new morbid angel!

its awsome that their is new matierial for ND in the works all ready, im always ready for new stuff from you guys!

I'd enjoy hearing some new Morbid Angel, Anathema, Borknagar...as well as the Triptikyon debut.

I'd also like to grab some stuff I missed out on like the latest Paradise Lost, Anathema, Devin Townsend...and everything from Aqua De Annique. That's gonna blow my mind!

Oh yeah, and the Solitude Aeturnus CD that's been out for like 3 years that I've yet to hear. I've gotta get my act together