Things You Are Looking Forward To

Christmas time.

Not christmas day, but the music and the joy and the sharing and shit that comes before it. I know it sounds cheesy as fuck, but I really do feel happier in December, and I notice other people do too :lol:

The singularity.

This and

This next week is full of exams, I know i will get bad grades on Math subjects, and maybe Electricity and Logic System. I fear unexpected difficulties in C programming and Algorithms.

I gotta have good grades in this semester, at least, above average, so my parents won't complain more about semesters that I didn't attend :p.
I really like a girl who I know from the net, she's Polish, and I wish she could make it and come here in a month from now !! :headbang:

Christmas time.

Not christmas day, but the music and the joy and the sharing and shit that comes before it. I know it sounds cheesy as fuck, but I really do feel happier in December, and I notice other people do too :lol:

i FUCKING HATE christmas. I find it to be the most depressing time of the entire year

Yeah, I love December.

My birthday is in December, (so is my dads). I have a week off. I get to see family and friends down in Connecticut.

I've always loved Christmas.

We don't celebrate Christmas, only The New Year, but we do start decorating the tree at around Jesus' birth. The 25th of December is my mother's birthday, incidentally, so we all get together for a big famly dinner. Good times.
Except when they're tarnished by distant memories of semi-digested mushrooms soaked in stomach juice on a sofa: the aftermath of one wild New Year celebration at a friend's house. A lucid reminder that my body can't handle much booze.

Christmas day itself is great, but the time leading up to it is hell. And it's gonna be more hellish because I'll be listening to Christmas carols 42 hours a week.

I'm taking my girl to the Nutcracker for Christmas. Besides that all I'm asking for from everyone for Christmas are donations toward my Spring Break trip to Rome.

You've got it easy. We have Ethiopian weddings and funerals being held in our backyard almost every week complete with chanting, tribal drums and savage screaming.
Which would've been great had these people had a sense of rhythm.

The end of this semester, honestly. Sick of it kinda. I enjoy some of it but most of it is lame.

Also looking forward to this Wednesday and Friday. No class either day!