Are you looking forward to a concert?

anderZ

.. growing long hair
Oct 5, 2002
Denmark
www.revelationz.net
I am pretty sure, that there has been a thread like this before. But anyway, here goes..

Are you going to any concerts the next couple of months. Are you looking forward to them, and why? Are you playing a concert with your own band? Did you go to an excellent concert last week?

Or do you have any other concert-related things you would like to share with the forum.

Yes.. that was the evil plan all along - I wanted to share with this forum, that I am going to the Satyricon concert in Aarhus, Denmark this month. I have never heard Satyricon live before, and I am really looking forward to this. Hopefully they will play "Mother North" my favorite track with them.

The warmup band is Khold .. I don't know this band myself, maybe some of you from Norway know them?

Oh yeah *sigh* I missed Borknagar at Wacken :(

BLIND FUCKIN GUARDIAN hehe

Hopefully be going to that on December 13th. Need someone to go with, why do I not know any damn power metal fans around here hehe.

Yes, two concerts actually, this weekend on Burg Greifenstein with Menhir, Odroerir and some other medieval band, and then in about two week in Bergen, gonna see Borknagar and Finntroll I think :) :) With Fjelltussa then - I think that's even more reason to look forward to it then ;)

I was going to see borknagar, which is cancelled,
I planned to go to the hammerheart-fest (in nov.) which is cancelled,
so, what's left is: 19.10. agathodaimon, 24.10. no return, 26.10. pain, 30.11. dark tranquillity, 15.12. X-mas fest.
there are some more gigs that would interest me, depends on mood if I go or not :)

For you people who are going to see Blind Guardian .. look forward to it!
They are awesome live - I saw them at Wacken this year.
Dark Tranquility, In Flames, Arch Enemy and Borknagar (!) sounds really great too.
Hmm.. there is really too little time and money time for all those great concerts :(

Originally posted by anderZ
For you people who are going to see Blind Guardian .. look forward to it!
They are awesome live - I saw them at Wacken this year.
Dark Tranquility, In Flames, Arch Enemy and Borknagar (!) sounds really great too.
hm, as consolation to the cancelled borknagar gig on 12.10., I could go to BG on 12.10., hm.... dunno know yet,... actually BG isn't much of my fave :(