Iced Earth in san fransisco

13th angel

of wolf and man
Jan 25, 2002
sacramento california
Visit site
not since angel dust last year have I been this excited about a concert...I had tickets to last years show in L.A w/ Judas priest but that was a week after the World trade center massacre and the show never happened:mad: ....is anybody else really looking forward to this concert?? if not ....what concert are you looking forward to???:headbang: :D

Originally posted by Angel Duster
Gaunerin - Did you catch AD's show yet? Well, what did you think of their live performance? I'm anxious to hear your comments.

Not yet - I'm leaving in an hour :)
I know I will like it. It's not the first time I'm going to see them :headbang:

Gaunerin - Have a great time and don't forget to give us a full review! By the way, if you get to talk to Ritchie, tell him that his friends and family in Indy says to "tear it up and make them want more".

Originally posted by Angel Duster
By the way, if you get to talk to Ritchie, tell him that his friends and family in Indy says to "tear it up and make them want more".

Just got back from the gig and I can tell you that I passed on your words to Ritchie! He was quite happy to hear from you apparently :)

Originally posted by 13th angel
let me know how the show is enlighten........well gaunerin, looks like you get to see angel dust....thats great!! hope they come here soon!!

Haha... opps, almost forgot make a reply about the show. It was freaking awesome! The crowd basically went insane when In Flames came out and of course, was even more into it when Iced Earth came out. I was one of the guys close to the stage and I was constantly being crushed, hehe, but it's all good! Oh and btw, I got to shake Andres' hand while he was performing. :) Iced Earth put up an awesome show and yea, the tickets (in Springfield, DC) were sold out so Jaxx was packed with ppl. I don't wanna post the setlist here but this show is SURE worth looking forward to. :) Hope that you'll enjoy the one in San Fransisco.

quote: the tickets (in Springfield, DC) were sold out so Jaxx was packed with ppl.

yes I heard on the Iced Earth board that shows were selling out....thats cool..I already have mine ...thank god! glad you had a good time....and thanks for the reply enlighten....

ps...did they play dantes Inferno by chance??:confused:

Boo John!!! Um, hey... I am going to Iced Earth/In Flames/Jag Panzer too, but only the San Francisco date. I can't keep taking time off to see other concerts LOL. I talked to Anders and Peter on Tuesday and they said the tour is going great. I'll be taking photo at the show here and can't wait for that! I will probably talk to Matt this week. What time will you be at the show? I have the day off work that day and I am getting there around 1pm so I can hopefully bring In Flames and maybe some of Iced Earth around town. If you are not working, let me know. I may call you to come down early! I also talked to Steven Banx on Tuesday morning. He said the tour is totally awesome and that everyone is really into Angel Dust (them, not the drug dammit). He said the Rhapsody guys are very cool, no egos there. Whew. i wondered about hat one hahaha. Everyone is getting along very well. I'm just kind of curious how long Assy will remain in the band again. I also went to see The Crown/All That Remains/Darkest Hour on Thursday. AWESOME AWESOME show. They drove 35 HOURS to get to our show. Tuesday when I talked to them, they were playing in Minnesota. On Wednesday at 530PM they were only at Mt. Rushmore in South Dakota. In 24 HOURS they made it from South Dakota to San Francisco. I had to keep them awake while they were driving LOL. I also talked to Ahriman of Dark Funeral on Tuesday. The first night was great. I will be seeing them on April 22nd. They play with Cannibal Corpse (hmmmm), Pissing Razors and Incantation. Other crazy shows I'm going to is April 28th-Lizzy Borden (they say their tour is going pretty well this time too), Iced Earth/In Flames April 29th, my friends band on May 3rd, Exodus/Dragonlord on May 5th, Manowar on May 8th, 9th and 10th (WOOHOO!!!!), Motorhead/Morbid Angel on May 17th and Strapping Young Lad on May 22nd. And that's just for now! Ugh.
Hey Silkie, are you better now? What happened dear?

Originally posted by Squeak
Hey Silkie, are you better now? What happened dear?

Silkie already had a surgery last week and is currently recovering. She's at her sister's place at the moment - no internet there :( Hopefully she can return home already tomorrow.

Anyway, she asked me to pass on her regards to all of you! :)

Hi alina!!!! long time no hear sweetheart!!...I am going to work half a day the day of I.E so not exactly sure what time I will be there.....I have never been to great american music hall so could you e mail me directions please......I would go to the L.A show but I can't miss that much work! wish it was on a weekend, bummer...sounds like you are going to be busy this month with shows ha ha ....you are commited and thats what I like about you...rock till the end!!..............John

Hey I saw Angel Dust w/ Nevermore and Opeth last year in SF... great show. I love the Pound.. the metallist little box in town!
But seriously, I have my ticket for the In Flames/Iced Earth show in SF and it is gonna kick ass! I'll see you there!

Originally posted by Spinal Remains
Hey I saw Angel Dust w/ Nevermore and Opeth last year in SF... great show. I love the Pound.. the metallist little box in town!
But seriously, I have my ticket for the In Flames/Iced Earth show in SF and it is gonna kick ass! I'll see you there!
:headbang:

s.f........man was I drunk by the end of the night:lol: I had a great time!!!! I will more than likely have my angel dust shirt on....I have short hair....so if anybody fits that description......might be me!!!:Smokin: :devil: