Iced Earth announce Fall U.S. Tour Schedule

My main beef with seeing Into Eternity open every metal tour is that they never mix up the set list, so every time I see them pretty much blends together. Hopefully there will at least be some new tunes from the new album played.

I am hoping a STL or Kansas date is announced in one of those gaps in the schedule.

I think that's unlikely. This doesn't appear to be routed like a normal tour. If you look at the way the dates are laid out, it exactly matches what Schaffer has previously said regarding Barlow's work schedule. Barlow apparently works a 4 days on / 3 days off schedule. So I'm guessing for the first part of the tour, (10 shows in 10 days) he has his regular 3 days off, followed by 4 days of vacation, then another 3 days off. Then there are two 3-day mini tours in October. So I'm guessing additional dates in one of the gaps are unlikely. Perhaps more likely is the possibility of more dates later in the year, because I'd imagine they'd want to play a couple shows in Texas, and hitting the midwest at the same time is theoretically possible. That's obviously just speculation though.

September 21 – Harpos. Detroit, Michigan
September 22 – Phoenix Concert Theatre. Toronto, Ontario, Canada
September 23 – Le Medley. Montreal, Quebec, Canada
September 24 – Trocadero. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
September 25 – 9:30 Club. Washington, D.C.
September 26 – Amos’ Southbend. Charlotte, North Carolina
September 27 – Center Stage. ProgPower USA IX. Atlanta** (SOLD OUT)
September 28 – House of Blues. Lake Buena Vista, Florida
September 29 – The Orange Peel. Asheville, North Carolina
September 30 – House of Blues. Cleveland, Ohio

October 14 – The Norva. Norfolk, Virginia
October 15 – The Palladium. Worchester, Massachusetts
October 16 – Nokia Theater. New York, New York

October 22 – Hawthrone Theater. Portland, Oregon
October 23 – Regency Center@ The Grand Ballroom. San Francisco, California
October 24 – The Avalon. Los Angeles, California

My main beef with seeing Into Eternity open every metal tour is that they never mix up the set list, so every time I see them pretty much blends together. Hopefully there will at least be some new tunes from the new album played.

I think I heard theres like 2-3 new songs being played on that last tour they opened, not sure though