Iced Earth announce Fall U.S. Tour Schedule

Just go to the show late. geesho_O

I'm kinda surprised that they are playing 2 shows in NC, awesome, but they are both very close to each other.. Maybe they should've done raleigh and charlotte. oh well, I'm getting the vip tomorrow.

do you know wat time tomorrow???

What a weekend that's going to be......Iced Earth on October 24th and Kamelot/Edguy on October 26th!!!! Hell yes!!!

...it would be nice if there was some variety beneath the headliner.

couldn't agree with you more on that statement. as much as I love Into Eternity, It would be really nice to see someone else for a change.

I used to always make the joke when a metal tour was announced with "support acts TBA" that Into Eternity is the support. 99% of the time, I was right. and goddamn, I'm tired of being right!

seriously, is there anyone who is into metal that has not seen into eternity...

I completely expected this. By their previous standards, that's not much of a tour.

They did finally upsize to the 9:30 club. After the past few times of selling out Jaxx, it probably was time.

Holy crap. Seriously... enough already with Into Eternity.

I feel the same way. I think I saw them three times last year alone. I don't even think they are that great either.

Jason

I hope this isn't a start to a trend - from Jaxx to 9:30 Club... there's no way in HELL I'd ever go there alone for a show... crap part of town... If I didn't get assaulted, my car probably would...

Well...this makes two shows in NC for which I will already be in ATL for PP, three if you count the second IE show.
All good...at least there are more stops here as of late.

I hope this isn't a start to a trend - from Jaxx to 9:30 Club... there's no way in HELL I'd ever go there alone for a show... crap part of town... If I didn't get assaulted, my car probably would...
It does seem like certain bands are getting too big for Jaxx. For Example, next time Symphony X tours, they may hit 930 instead of Jaxx, seeing as the last 2 shows at they played Jaxx were both sold out.

I thought the same about Kamelot, but seeing as they are coming back to Jaxx w/ Edguy in October, I guess they havent felt it necessary to move to a larger venue

ICED EARTH ANNOUNCE 2008 NORTH AMERICAN TOUR SCHEDULE

ICED EARTH have confirmed 16 North American tour dates for the Fall of 2008 that will take the band to all corners of the United States including New York, Florida, Oregon, and California, as well as dates in Toronto and Montreal, Canada. Joining the band as special guests are Into Eternity and Saviours. For the dates listed below, ICED EARTH will be offering a very limited number of fans the opportunity to attend the show as the band’s guest VIPs. Fans who purchase a “Child of the Wicked” VIP package with www.icedearth.com will receive the following:

- A Ticket to an ICED EARTH Concert
- VIP meet and greet with ICED EARTH
- Autographed item from ICED EARTH
- Limited Edition ICED EARTH T-Shirt
- VIP commemorative laminate

The VIP packages are very limited and available on a first-come/first-serve basis via the ICED EARTH website. The VIP package cost is $65 including the concert ticket. VIP packages and ticket sales via www.icedearth.com will be available starting June 13. Regular tickets sales via Ticketmaster and all other outlets will not begin until June 20 and will be subject to local service fees. Go to this location to purchase VIP packages.

September 21 – Harpos. Detroit, Michigan
September 22 – Phoenix Concert Theatre. Toronto, Ontario, Canada
September 23 – Le Medley. Montreal, Quebec, Canada
September 24 – Trocadero. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
September 25 – 9:30 Club. Washington, D.C.
September 26 – Amos’ Southbend. Charlotte, North Carolina
September 27 – Center Stage. ProgPower USA IX. Atlanta** (SOLD OUT)
September 28 – House of Blues. Lake Buena Vista, Florida
September 29 – The Orange Peel. Asheville, North Carolina
September 30 – House of Blues. Cleveland, Ohio
October 14 – The Norva. Norfolk, Virginia
October 15 – The Palladium. Worchester, Massachusetts
October 16 – Nokia Theater. New York, New York
October 22 – Hawthrone Theater. Portland, Oregon
October 23 – Regency Center@ The Grand Ballroom. San Francisco, California
October 24 – The Avalon. Los Angeles, California

And no Raleigh date, Charlotte and Ashville (!?WTF) but no Raleigh