I saw SX live in San Fransisco in January!

I just joined this message board. I've been a fan of Symphony X for about a year and a half now. They're like my favorite band. I went to a show at the pound in San Fransisco. It was the best show I've been to (besides the Victor Wooten show also in San Fransisco). I thought it was so cool, I bought a $20 Symph. X hat. *yawn* I really want to see another Symphony X show in Northern California soon!

Oh man! Wasn't that the show that Zero Hour opened for Symphony X?! I was SOOOO dissappointed when I heard that I missed Zero Hour opening for Symphony X, I don't think I will ever forgive myself for that. Now, I'm dying of envy, but still, welcome to the board, friend!

I was there \m/ Yep my brothas in Zero Hour and Machine Called Man opened up for Sym X , it was a great show had a great time!!!Can't wait to see Sym X at PPUSA again woooot!!

and dude it's San Francisco

Bear

And it was December, not January.. ;)

Bear, I sent you the pic of you & the Tiptons at that show, right?

Lady of the Oracle said:

Yes you did thank you again. I thought I put it on the website, but I didn't I need to add it to the pics from that show. I lost one of the two disposable camera's I used that night so I didn't get my Sym X pics :zombie:

Bear

Haha, thanks azal, I was hoping someone would like it!

Hey Bear, I read a post of yours in the Evergrey forum and you said "NP - Zero Hour Wonderland" Is that their new album title, or some unreleased song that you got as a promo or something? I can't wait to hear more Zero Hour, and I must know if there is a way I can hear some now, today!

Silent Spirit said:
Haha, thanks azal, I was hoping someone would like it!

Hey Bear, I read a post of yours in the Evergrey forum and you said "NP - Zero Hour Wonderland" Is that their new album title, or some unreleased song that you got as a promo or something? I can't wait to hear more Zero Hour, and I must know if there is a way I can hear some now, today!

Its from their first album with a different singer, a little more traditional progressive than the progtech stuff they are doing these days.

Bear

NP: Flatstick - Adios

Lady of the Oracle said:

Silly me. I can't get over how great that show was. It made my new second favorite song 'wicked.' If only they played Eyes of Medusa. What band was the one with the twin bassist and guitarist? Tose guys could shred! That drummer looked similar to Tim Curry. Anyway, it's good stuff.

Bear said:
Yes you did thank you again. I thought I put it on the website, but I didn't I need to add it to the pics from that show. I lost one of the two disposable camera's I used that night so I didn't get my Sym X pics
zombie.gif

Bear

Okay good, I thought I did but wanted to make sure, life's been crazy the last few months! My disposable camera pics of the show came out for crap, I wish I *had* lost that one camera rather than wasting $ on developing blurry pics.. :lol: