Things You Are Looking Forward To

Vimana

Mar 2, 2007
This coming week is the new quarter, so I have a chance to get non-shit grades. Also, I have three A days this week, which means three English classes, and eating lunch with this beautiful girl who I'm going to be making music with as soon as we can get together and jam.

What are you looking forward to?

Band practice tomorrow. At some point next week (next time I see her) I plan to ask the girl I like out (I figure 50/50 chances). My parents have more or less okayed my redoing my room, which will rule when finished.

Fedor fights on CBS tonight
tomorrow is sunday, and with that... football!
got my house refinanced. bill went from 318 to 238 a month. start paying in January.
Crystal Viper cd in the mail
selling my Walther P99 to get an AR15 upper
snow

Im looking forward to TAFE finishing for the year! and all the gigs im going too, mostly LORD, DREAM THEATER and SCREAMFEST!!!!!! what a way to take out what so far has been an average year!

My annoying loud neighbors and their stupid bratty kid finally moving completely out. They still come back a little bit during the day to move stuff out. I can't fucking wait till I never have to hear them again.

Looking forward to football on Sunday.I forgot about the Fedor vs Rogers fight which looks good but I am back and forth with the Bruins and Celtics so I will Dvr the fight.

At some point next week (next time I see her) I plan to ask the girl I like out (I figure 50/50 chances).

let us know how it goes :kickass:

seriously, I'm waiting for thanksgiving break. sweet christ I'm over this semester. also looking forward to monday when I meet up with a girl I'm in the process of courting.

My gf and I are going bowling tonight. Then tomorrow I have band practice. If we get one more song finished, which I'm confident we will, we will do a cover and record/get some gigs. :)

Also, I'm looking forward to Wednesday to try out for another band.

I'm looking forward to getting a new guitarist, recording our first track for our album, playing Ryan's last show, recording the rest of our album, and opening for Nocturnal Depression.

Also, finishing the semester, getting my own vehicle, moving out early next year (depending on whether anything pops up to set me back), being done with this cut on my hand, finally being able to practice again.