What albums are you looking forward to?

ok so it kinda looks like they photoshopped some random emo girl, still pretty sick imo

No idea if I posted this yet, but I WANT A NEW FUCKING MORBID ANGEL ALREADY.

QUIT TAKING SO LONG AND BEING GAY.

Necrodeath_Cover.jpg

This albums is going to slay

No idea if I posted this yet, but I WANT A NEW FUCKING MORBID ANGEL ALREADY.

QUIT TAKING SO LONG AND BEING GAY.

Trey is busy playing Quake with his wife. I've also read that he likes to make his own Doom-levels. It boggles the mind how something like that can compare to making and playing the world's best death metal.

I haven't been listening to much metal (or music for that matter) but the stuff that I'm most interested in hearing is by far the new Dream Theater with the new Necrophagist behind that.

Trey is busy playing Quake with his wife. I've also read that he likes to make his own Doom-levels. It boggles the mind how something like that can compare to making and playing the world's best death metal.

This girl who I was jamming with talks to Trey all the time on the phone. He sent her some of those levels that he had created... Fucking crazy. He purposely makes them impossible to beat. A couple of months back he told her that he only had ideas for a few riffs, but nowhere near a whole album. This was in January I think.