oh shit, that totally reminds me that i had to sit through 3 hours of limp bizkit and linkin park just to see metallica.....fuck...

My first concert was NKOTB, with Dino and the Cover Girls opening. I'm not really embarassed though, because I was like 9 and it was kickass. I even bought a vest with sequins all over it for the occasion.

Another one from back then is Paula Abdul with MC Skat Kat or however it's spelled. And New Edition also.

As for actually embarassing, perhaps Barenaked Ladies...3 times. Creed...also 3 times. :erk:

my first and most embarassing concert, i took my brother to see korn a few years ago for his birthday, and as melvin from as good as it gets said, and i'm of course targeting this towards angsty teens, "you're a disgrace to depression." :lol:

None.

But my first concert was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...but no one in the right mind would be ashamed of that...

In fact, I'd see them again.

FangsFirst said:
We're comin out of our SHEEEEEEEElllLLssssss!!!

:tickled: YASE!

I had like, 3 copies of the cassette tape with all of the songs, but they all either got lost or eaten because cassettes like to do that.

"Noooo treatys....AFTER THE WAR!"

Parasite said:
None.

But my first concert was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...but no one in the right mind would be ashamed of that...

In fact, I'd see them again.

:lol: you sick fuck.

any pictures?