?

Troyanasy

Sep 16, 2001
Toronto , Canada
Why is it that the President of the U.S.A sends out people to kill for him and he is a Hero , but when Charles Manson done the same he is a Killer .

PIGDOM OF THE INSANEL

Originally posted by Troyanasy
Why is it that the President of the U.S.A sends out people to kill for him and he is a Hero , but when Charles Manson done the same he is a Killer .

PIGDOM OF THE INSANEL

SHut up dude. This could go too far. We dont need this shit here. We can all just get along.....you know?

Why especially Manson?

Anyway, the answer is simple and we all know it: "The killing of a man is a tragedy, the killing of many people is a statistic" and bla, bla, bla

And is one thing to kill Roman Polanski's pregnant woman in cold blood and another to kill (without seeing => bombs) terrorists who have harmed your land.

P.S.: And please don't anyone tell me that civilians have been killed too, we all know that, but that's another issue and noone wants to discuss about that again.

Stupid questions receive stupid answers.

To answer it lightly though, What Bush is doing is political. What Manson did was homicidal. Although it may not be the correct answer, Bush is doing it to try and end this. Manson did it for fun. Manson thought he was God.

Personally, any man (or woman for that matter) who can convince people to kill just for the pleasure of killing IS a god. Especially is they are using mind control, not money (in case you were thinking of bullshit hit jobs).

Hey there Captain Obvious, thanks for pointing out the same general shit everyone's known and heard forever... except for the jackass who started this thread... lol.

Pol Pot killed millions, except no one cared cuz he killed his own people.

J

very true, skreemqueen. ...plus the fact that manson was a psycho bastard anyway.

the reason manson got tagged with "murderer" is because he did it in cold blood, and targeted innocent, unknowing people.

terrorists are hardly innocent or unknowing.

and people who idolize manson should share his fate, and see how much they like him THEN.

all i have to say.

I do not by any way try to glorify any of the sickness that Manson done nor do i fuckin' glorify any of the sickness that any one has done in a war in the name of GOD or cuntreey..Manson was a sick Fuck , worthless and a weak soul ,but he had control over the weaker coils ---- so his sheep looked for a leader in a man who can speak and tell everything that needs to be heard to make one feel excepted and a part of something.I guess my point was to not cut down any of our leaders (Controlled Talking Heads)But if any of us ..,,you where sent out to kill a person who did not fuck with you in any way ,would you take their life?What will we ...you get in return ...freedom ...a bage to show the world you were brave.........Or a life time of hell knowing that being was no different than you our I .

PS ....Do Not Drink The Coolaid

A survior of Jonestown
T Hellis