Dexter

Dead_Lioness

Godless
May 31, 2002
Arlington, Virginia
Visit site
A great new show, that I'm becoming addicted to...
Do you have Showtime? CHECK IT OUT!

Its about a serial killer, that his dad was a cop... when he was a child, his cop dad recognised the "serial killer" qualities in his son (after finding dead animal bones in the back yard, and seeing his son killing a dog) so instead of punishing his son, he made him a vigalanty.
He taught him how to kill without getting caught, and who to look for...
So basically he kills people who "deserv it"
Other than that, he works for the police as a forensics, which gives it an interesting twist.....
ITS GREAT!

if anyone has ever seen 6 feet under, the main character in Dexter, is David, the gay brother...

I love this show. Its great, twisted, and unique: check it out on Showtime!!

Dexter's Lab was great until it was taken over fully by Cartoon Network. Similar to how Doug was classic until switching over to Disney.

I saw the first one & I have got to say that guy is pretty fucking twisted…. I liked him! :lol:
I’ll check out the second one sometime this week (gotta love on demand):kickass:

Reactions: Dead_Lioness
Oh It is great... I really dig it.
can't wait until episode 4!

2777_article.jpg

Dead_Lioness said:
A great new show, that I'm becoming addicted to...
Do you have Showtime? CHECK IT OUT!

Its about a serial killer, that his dad was a cop... when he was a child, his cop dad recognised the "serial killer" qualities in his son (after finding dead animal bones in the back yard, and seeing his son killing a dog) so instead of punishing his son, he made him a vigalanty.
He taught him how to kill without getting caught, and who to look for...
So basically he kills people who "deserv it"
Other than that, he works for the police as a forensics, which gives it an interesting twist.....
ITS GREAT!

if anyone has ever seen 6 feet under, the main character in Dexter, is David, the gay brother...

I love this show. Its great, twisted, and unique: check it out on Showtime!!

Yes I am now addicted to that show also. Good stuff!!

i heard a comercial on the radio and it sounded cool, but i like their advertising, i was driving home in heavy traffic on 295 and i see a really big truck hauling a clear plastic trailer and in side the trailer it has a crime scene in an office setting that had a desk, chair, office tree and a bloody couch with caution tape all around it. it looked awesome, and inside theres a sign that says Dexter on Showtime with the day and time it plays.

it was really cool.

Dead_Lioness said:

hah, I think I want to check this out now, only because I cannot picture that actor as a serial killer. I was a pretty big SFU fan for awhile, but the final few seasons went downhill.

I saw a episode of this when i had a free preview of Shotime. It was ok but im getting tired of forensic shows, other then reality shows thats all thats on. I was a big fan of Six feet Under though

Only time i really watch TV is when TNA Wrestling is on, other then that i just wait for TV shows to come out on DVD and rent them from Blockbuster.

Speaking of DVD box sets, The First Season of that HBO show Big Love came out today, I suggest checking that out, it makes plegmy(spelling of the word?) entertaining.

and speaking of Wrestling.... DId anyone catch RVD winning the title back tonight on ECW??

Bradley

I'm resurrecting this because I've just watched the 1st season with my girlfriend, AND holy crap!

It's got some amazing dialogue, brilliant characters and a pretty pulse-racing narrative. Awesome.

I mentioned it a few months ago in that seasons thread; I know someone that's a big fan and turned me onto it. It's a great show and I'm interested in checking out the books.

It's like American Psycho lite. :D