Dexter

The books seem pretty interesting. In some of the final episodes he refers to himself as "Darkly Dreaming Dexter", which is one of the book titles, I believe.

I like that sorta stuff.

I've been informed they are straying away from the books for season two and working on their own story.

also, malergion, that line is boring and overplayed, use:

"and I was freaked out by the park bench that followed me for six blocks last Monday evening and it too spoke to me."

Or some other outrageously amazing piece of internal dialogue found in the book.

also, did you notice when he either referred or signed his name as Patrick Bateman in the show?

YEAH COOL.

I've been informed they are straying away from the books for season two and working on their own story.

also, malergion, that line is boring and overplayed, use:

"and I was freaked out by the park bench that followed me for six blocks last Monday evening and it too spoke to me."

Or some other outrageously amazing piece of internal dialogue found in the book.

Unfortunately that's the substance of what I remember.

I'm resurrecting this because I've just watched the 1st season with my girlfriend, AND holy crap!

It's got some amazing dialogue, brilliant characters and a pretty pulse-racing narrative. Awesome.

Awesome Derek. I'm glad you liked it as well!
One of the best TV shows that I have seen in the past couple of years,
that's for sure. I loved the ending of season 1. The way he walked in the crowed and everybody cheered for Dexter (in his dream) It was great because every serial killer dreams about fame and recognition and he “got” it, even if it was just in his mind.
Brilliant ending.
Can’t wait to see season II !!!!!

The first 2 eps of season 2 have been released already as 'preair' episodes on torrent sites - they're really good!!!