14. April.

Of course the shitty recordstores in the shitty town where I live didn't get it today. So, no Damnation for me today. Fuck! The recordstores here are so crappy they probably won't get Damnation even this month. I fucking hate them.
mad.gif

Amazon.co.uk are shipping my damnation cd and vinyl soon I hope it will arrive this week... It will have to at least or i will get quite pissed

Sure! Today is the day. Checked the store earlier today but the cd had not yet been shipped. Probably tomorrow morning! Damn, I wish I had it today. Such a beautiful day to listen to some cd's in my garden....:cry:

Mayh said:
Amazon.co.uk are shipping my damnation cd and vinyl soon I hope it will arrive this week... It will have to at least or i will get quite pissed

whehey me too :)

the vinly says 'shipped in 2-3 days' and they are putting them both in together for me, so i'm hoping by friday....... the race is on. who do amazon.co.uk like more, you or me? :cool:

Hopefully they like me more.I should have my vinyl tommorow.I must have been the first to order it i think.Seems that im the one who told everyone here about it.

I guarantee that 100 people get it before me though.Oh well,who gives a fuck right!

*GHAH*!!!! I went to Sound of Noise today and was confident
that they would have Damnation in, and yeah it was in, but FUCK!
They didn't have the digipack, and I wanted the digipack since I
got Deliverance as a digipack, and I actually like the look of them...

So, I didn't buy it!!!! hehehe... Instead I'll order it online and I'll
probably get it over easter, can't believe I'll have it one week too
late! >:eek:P