15May04 Seattle Pics

Elysian893

Dethklok
Oct 4, 2003
Plano, TX
Visit site
AlexisESPHasNothingOnMyJackson.jpg

yes alexi's esp has nothing on my jackson;)
BodomShow1.jpg

BodomShow2.jpg

BodomShow3.jpg

BodomShow4.jpg

BodomShow5.jpg

BodomShow6.jpg

BodomShow7.jpg

god dammit. why does bodom get stage shafted?! cmon, a fucking huge POLE right in front of alexi. total bullshit.

I can see why they would be upset. this whole tour seems like they got fucked over by IE

no i didn't get all the way up there for evergrey... they did a great show tho.. but my main purpose was bodom, i was 2-3 people away from alexi the whole show, it was great... i didn't even stay thru iced earth, i waited outside by the tour bus to see if theyd come out

THose are some excellent live pics! And godDAMN did they get shafted on stage space. One thing I like about the Troc is that the opening acts actually get decent space to play. It's not massive but it's decent compared to some places I have seen in the US! Some nice up close shots you got, though!

Fenrir13 said:
THose are some excellent live pics! And godDAMN did they get shafted on stage space. One thing I like about the Troc is that the opening acts actually get decent space to play. It's not massive but it's decent compared to some places I have seen in the US! Some nice up close shots you got, though!
yes, some of those close up shots got quite painful lol... people pushing into me, i had a dudes elbow in my ribs half the show... sometimes i had to push everyone out of the way so i could take a fuckin breath... it was fuckin hardcore... the dude in front of me kept getting mad cause my arm kept pulling his hair cause of all the sweat lol but it was fuckin worth every second! when i left after bodom got off, i almost fell backwards, and some dude fuckin caught me, thats fuckin badass... metalheads looking out for each other \m/

pallarandersvisa said:
god dammit. why does bodom get stage shafted?! cmon, a fucking huge POLE right in front of alexi. total bullshit.
I can see why they would be upset. this whole tour seems like they got fucked over by IE
the venue they played at this time around (Graceland) does indeed suck. but although i know it disturbed them (how could it not?) CoB did NOT come off as being upset about it during their performance. they just did what they came to do and put on the most killer fucking show that stupid venue has EVER seen.

after the show Alexi mentioned that one thing that bugged him was the fact that they couldn't have alcohol on stage because of the way the venue is divided for all ages shows (which this one was)... you can legally only drink with ID in the bar and the bar is on the other end of the club from the stage. lame.

BTW, Elysian893, how did you get your camera in? or did you have a photo pass? you got some excellent pix dude!

creatrix777 said:
the venue they played at this time around (Graceland) does indeed suck. but although i know it disturbed them (how could it not?) CoB did NOT come off as being upset about it during their performance. they just did what they came to do and put on the most killer fucking show that stupid venue has EVER seen.

after the show Alexi mentioned that one thing that bugged him was the fact that they couldn't have alcohol on stage because of the way the venue is divided for all ages shows (which this one was)... you can legally only drink with ID in the bar and the bar is on the other end of the club from the stage. lame.

BTW, Elysian893, how did you get your camera in? or did you have a photo pass? you got some excellent pix dude!
it was just a disposable dude, they let us walk right in with it