16 old years chinese girl playing Paganini´s crapice

Yngvai X said:
Less noise control, but anyone whos tried anything technically difficult on both electric and acoustic will know that its much harder to play on an acoustic. An acoustic picks up every single little nuance of your playing. it has to be *perfect*. Electric guitars cover a lot up, especially with distortion. Especially with a classical guitar, things like dynamic control...

I'll have to disagree with you. I play both kind of guitars.
Then, You'll have to do as I did. Find the real parts caprice #24, play it on an classical guitar and then play it on an electric gtr with a good amp e.g. valve pre-amp and full valve amp (no transistor in the line and whatever pedal between). That kind of arpegio is easier on a classical gtr. Try it, you'll see (....the light tonight, shining there so bright.....oups a Yngwie glitch).

By the way, cool name Yng (yngwie) Vai (Steve Vai) X (symphony X)

Master Michael Romeo does thing much harder than this caprice. Don't doubt the Master:cool: .

Maestro Pero

PS If you want a real challenge, try to play caprice #1:devil: . Give me some feedback about it!

MJR is most definitely the master. Only John Petrucci's Eagle Claw can match his Divine Wings. (Yeah. I so went there.)

In the video he plays a 20 seconds of a caprice (I dont remember which one) but id like to see him playing this one (24) with an acoustic guitar.

...He's not just playing electric guitars...
you should know that from parts like the incredible accousticpart of "The Odyssey"

It's actually true that playing a musical instrument is part of the national curriculum in Japan/China until they're 16 or so.