17,000 posts...

... they spam, but it's none of your business, don't try to change them because they won't... it's not your job to educate the entire world according to your personal ideals... they spam, but it's none of your business, don't try to change them because they won't... it's not your job to educate the entire world according to your personal ideals... they spam, but it's none of your business, don't try to change them because they won't... it's not your job to educate the entire world according to your personal ideals... they spam, but it's none of your business, don't try to change them because they won't... it's not your job to educate the entire world according to your personal ideals...

;)

Also, I'm having minestrone for dinner. I'm letting it bubble for an hour or so more and then I'm adding the rest of the vegetables.

Seattle, a city with the highest population of atheists, also has the lowest annual crime. Not that correlation is equal to causation, but next time someone cites some bullshit meaningless statistic about religious people, counter with that.