Worst pick up line EVER!!!

Well, Jen is kinda cute, so I admire this dudes industry.

I don't like pick up lines. Whatever happened to being funny, polite and offering to buy her a drink?

You shouldv'e said "well when I get a mile of shit built up I'll get back to you" :lol:

What a sick fuck!

I was outside on my lunch break going to get food and this man came up to me and actually said::

"Damn girl, you're so fine I'd eat a mile of your shit just to see where it came from"

AHHHHH what do you say to that? I just walked away, but the mofo almost made me lose my lunch!!

:puke:

that's something we say pretty often on the Royal Carnage forum :lol:

Specially NAD :D

I was outside on my lunch break going to get food and this man came up to me and actually said::

"Damn girl, you're so fine I'd eat a mile of your shit just to see where it came from"

AHHHHH what do you say to that? I just walked away, but the mofo almost made me lose my lunch!!

I guess he was a copropheliac
You probably could have gotten a few grand from him.

Dude...I'm not sure what I would do in that situation...
Maybe I'd go "teehee", then punch him in the junk?

What a freak

Reactions: 0neEyedWilly

I'd so beat him up if he didn't live so far away from me. I hate people who treat women like that. Stupid fucking pickup lines and moves. Pathetic.

On the plus side, the guy was right. You are pretty fine :)

I'd so beat him up if he didn't live so far away from me. I hate people who treat women like that. Stupid fucking pickup lines and moves. Pathetic.

On the plus side, the guy was right. You are pretty fine :)

You guys should meet (in my house) and just get the sexual tension out in the open (and let me watch) because it'll make you (and everyone on here that I web-broadcast it to) feel alot better.