18.08.2006 · THANKS FOR RAISING THE HORNS WITH US!

Marlies

veteran headbanger \m/
Jan 3, 2002
Regina, SK, Canada
www.wobben.org

Hi Brainiacs,

I thought I'd share some long overdue Brainstorm news with you.
First of all, really hope you all had an amazing festival summer - we for sure had one of the best festival runs ever and after so many wonderful shows during this summer we have almost reached the end of the summer festival season. One more to go - good times always go fast!

We had a lot of fun headlining the Römerstein Open Air, the Sägfestival and the lovely Eternity of Rock in Italy and definitely had a blast with all you people at the Rock Hard Festival & the Metal Dayz in Switzerland. We enjoyed the nice Rock Am Härtsfeldsee near our homebase - it really felt like coming home, dudes; we rocked through and on the muddy fields of the Basin Fire Fest in the Czech Republic and for sure had our part of fun at the Earthshaker Fest. Hugs and kisses go out to all

you people on the Sziget Festival in Hungary - it's always a pleasure to play one of the biggest and nicest festivals in the world with it's very unique charm and character. You have to go there if you get the chance. Last but not least I for sure don't want to miss to send out a big hello to all you people in Spain and the Metalway Festivals we played end of July. This was without any doubt one of the most intense weekends we had yet. Starting with an amazing show in Gernika, followed by a "Spinal Tap" trip flying via Madrid to the south of Spain with lost instruments, lost luggage, delayed and missed flights
followed by a late night show in Jerez and last but not least missing luggage and instruments again in Barcelona and back home as well. Rock 'n' Roll!

Next is the final festival show for this summer: today, on the Deichbrand Festival in Cuxhaven which we are really looking
forward to and having said that, there's not much left to say than sending out a big "thanks a lot dudes!" for raising the horns with us on this years' festivals, see you soon either on the Bloodstock Festival in the UK in September or on some more upcoming shows in fall - stay tuned there's more to come.

God bless you all!
Todde & Brainstorm