1st Disc

savascream

Oct 6, 2003
I'm getting ready to dive into the world of Jag Panzer. I've seen them once and liked what I heard. What would be the 1st disc to get?

Seriously though, yeah, I would first recommend Ample Destruction. Then move on the The Fourth Judgement and go straight from there. Chain Of Command is pretty damn good, with excellent singing from Bob Parduba and cool Maiden-esque arrangements. Dissident Alliance sounds absolutely nothing like any Jag Panzer, but on its own it's a pretty good thrash album that is really brought down by bad vocal work from the vocalist they had at that time, Daniel J. Conca (R.I.P.).

Personally, I say hell with ebay. Band doesnt get any money and shit, bootlegs are free. You shouldnt sell em, thats shit.

I think a good one to get into Panzer might be Decade. I mean cmone on. Its alot of the good songs but redone :)

Ample Destruction is my favorite. Then you can try Thane to the throne,Mechanized warfare,Fourth Judgement etc. Ok,one cd, that would be Mechanized warfare, what is Jag Panzer now.

Do you sing at Tramontane band man? Excellent band! I am looking forward for your next cd. Tell me if there is still a copy of the first.

Phaethon said:
Ample Destruction is my favorite. Then you can try Thane to the throne,Mechanized warfare,Fourth Judgement etc. Ok,one cd, that would be Mechanized warfare, what is Jag Panzer now.

Do you sing at Tramontane band man? Excellent band! I am looking forward for your next cd. Tell me if there is still a copy of the first.

Yes I do. The next album is almost ready to be recorded. I have a few of the '98 "December Dark" left. E-mail me at nskinner@ppmsi.com with your address and I'll ship one to you.

Iced In Flames said:
Personally, I say hell with ebay. Band doesnt get any money and shit, bootlegs are free. You shouldnt sell em, thats shit.

Hey, buying a bootleg is the only way to get Ample Destruction. Hopefully, someday Joey Tafolla will stop being a dick and let JP remaster it and give it a proper release. Until then, see you on eBay.