Which album should i get next...?

Ayreonaut said:
Hi i'm relatively new to Jag Panzer and i only have Thane to the Throne, so does anyone of you have a suggestion what i should get next...?
Thane is a good place to start. :) Get "Age of Mastery" next if for no other reason than to hear "Chain of Command" and "Iron Eagle." :headbang:

~Christina

Stardust2112 said:
Thane is a good place to start. :) Get "Age of Mastery" next if for no other reason than to hear "Chain of Command" and "Iron Eagle." :headbang:

~Christina

You forgot "The Moors" :OMG:
If you like "Thane" definatley pick up "Mechanized Warfare"
Two completely different records but they both represent the modern sound of Jag Panzer

Stardust2112 said:
Ooh! What a bad girl I am! I'll have to let The Tyrant give me a spanking this weekend. :tickled:

~Christina

You know
Iam the best looking one in the Panzer camp :D
I'll be in LA doing studio work though...

Ayreonaut said:
Hi i'm relatively new to Jag Panzer and i only have Thane to the Throne, so does anyone of you have a suggestion what i should get next...?

Definately pick up Mechanized Warfare!!! And try to get your hands on a copy of their DVD if you can also!!!! :headbang:

Zac said:
You know
Iam the best looking one in the Panzer camp :D
I'll be in LA doing studio work though...
The Panzer Camp? Isn't that in upstate New York, just east of Camp Comon-ah-wahana-laya? Heheh... This one time at Panzer camp....

You and Earnie are both going to catch a beating the next time you're in NYC for not being in Florida this weekend. :p

You have been warned... :loco:

~Christina

Ayreonaut said:

IMHO you can't go wrong with any of their post reunion CDs.
Like the others said, Mechanized Warfare is a good start, but you'll also enjoy The Fourth Judgement and The Age Of Mastery, since they all feature the same Panzer style, more or less. And then, after you got all these albums, Decade Of The Nail Spiked Bat will blow your head off :headbang:

Stardust2112 said:
("The Panzer Camp? Isn't that in upstate New York, just east of Camp Comon-ah-wahana-laya? Heheh... This one time at Panzer camp....") :tickled: :tickled:

You and Earnie are both going to catch a beating the next time you're in NYC for not being in Florida this weekend. :p

You have been warned... :loco:

~Christina

Whoa!!! You mean I get the beating??!!! Maybe rock stars DON'T have all the luck after all!!!! :oops: