The new guy

NegativeVolume

The Unemployed Wonder
Jan 23, 2004
Morganville, NJ
That would be me, ahoy fellow metalheads!

Well, I just recently rediscovered my album Thane to the Throne and it is quite a glorious album. I am glad I bought it on a whim and now I am looking to get another Jag Panzer album or two. I checked out their discography on their website and got mad confused, so I'll just ask you guys: what's a good album to get for an aspiring JP fan? Thanks in advance :kickass: :headbang:

That would be me, ahoy fellow metalheads!

Well, I just recently rediscovered my album Thane to the Throne and it is quite a glorious album. I am glad I bought it on a whim and now I am looking to get another Jag Panzer album or two. I checked out their discography on their website and got mad confused, so I'll just ask you guys: what's a good album to get for an aspiring JP fan? Thanks in advance :kickass: :headbang:

Get Casting the Stones. It's the newest, has the coolest solos, and they had an awesome photograher.

Thane To The Throne. One of the best epics on the market. Just my opinion.

Yeah, that album is quite possibly one of the most solid albums I have ever heard. Hopefully when I go home for Thanksgiving break this weekend I'll pick an album or two up.