Iced Earth

Well,really quiet here.So i just have to get rid of some anger about Iced Earth.Still have a ticket for the x-times postboned Glorious Burden Europe tour.I checked the IE website which says that they come to Europe in 2005,but only for some Festivals. :confused: :confused: So fuck off.$22 for nothing,or what?
JP rules,IE sucks!

Can't rag on the guy too much. I think his back is pretty messed up and he's going in for some pretty heavy duty surgery soon. Gotta take of yourself before you can give 110% to the fans :)

Yeah its not like its a excuse not to travel there. Its a well known fact that Jon likes the European crowds more. So I'm sure as soon as they can make up the shows they will. And you'll prolly get a 4 hour show or something this time.

So the famous last words:never ever preorder an Iced Earth ticket. :D

Well,of course i know about his neck,i just miss a clear statement.Like "we unfortunately have to cancel the whole GB Europe tour because of bla,bla...and you get back the money for the tickets."But they postboned it x-times,meanwhile they played an US tour,and so on. :ill:

Harry(not the Tyrant) said:
Well,of course i know about his neck,i just miss a clear statement.Like "we unfortunately have to cancel the whole GB Europe tour because of bla,bla...and you get back the money for the tickets."

The money return would really be a nice thing to do...

I don't get it. Harry, if Iced Earth sucks like you say, then why did you buy a ticket to see one of their shows?

Iced In Flames said:
Well probably since in his inital post he was mentioning the postponed tours, I would guess thats why.

Yup,post.-,post.-, postboned,cancelled. o_O o_O I just was upset that there was no clear statement on their website!
Received an e-mail from the ticket service today.They told me that the tour is definitely cancelled,and that i can send them back the ticket to get the money back.That is a clear statement!

Don't get me wrong, I'd be pissed as hell too. Lucky thing I saw them in Denver last May when I did (about a week before Howerd Stern stole Richard Christy from Iced Earth during the middle of the tour.)

IcedEarthguy said:
Don't get me wrong, I'd be pissed as hell too. Lucky thing I saw them in Denver last May when I did (about a week before Howerd Stern stole Richard Christy from Iced Earth during the middle of the tour.)

No problem at all!I just was worried about my $$$$,he,he.Problem solved.

Doh!You lucky one!Sure it was a great gig!Do you live in Colorado?
My hope is that they play the "Bang your Head"Festival in Balingen.The Billing is not complete yet...

No problem at all!I just was worried about my $$$$,he,he.Problem solved.

Doh!You lucky one!Sure it was a great gig!Do you live in Colorado?
My hope is that they play the "Bang your Head"Festival in Balingen.The Billing is not complete yet...

No problems. Actually, I live in Wichita, KS, but I have a brother in Denver so I got a free room overnight. Still, driving Wichita to Denver is 500 miles in one day- a big bitch.

Speaking of Colorado, what's Jag Panzer's tour plans? I hope to come out to Denver to see them.

IcedEarthguy said:
No problems. Actually, I live in Wichita, KS, but I have a brother in Denver so I got a free room overnight. Still, driving Wichita to Denver is 500 miles in one day- a big bitch.

Speaking of Colorado, what's Jag Panzer's tour plans? I hope to come out to Denver to see them.

Cool.I have friends in Fort Collins,about an 1 hour drive north from Denver.
Oh well,flying from Germany to Denver is a bit more than 500 miles. ;)

Saw the IE/In Flames/JP tour in Denver.

I saw IE/In Flames, and Panzer three times that tour. Awesome shows!!! Best I've seen. And I had plenty of time to BS with the Panzer guys. thats when I really learned how cool and humble they all are. Cept for maybe Harry who took up all the space signing my guitar! Thanks again for all the help with that Mark!! Looks great and she sounds good still too :)

Cool.I have friends in Fort Collins,about an 1 hour drive north from Denver.
Oh well,flying from Germany to Denver is a bit more than 500 miles. ;)
QUOTE]

I should know.......I've flown to Germany too. ;)
Currently learning German to go back and dig deeper into the culture.