2 Freebies for Metal Church 1/9/07

Puckfiend

Mini Ross Halfin
Feb 27, 2006
Orange County, California, USA
I've got 2 free tickets available for Metal Church 1/9/07 @ The Galaxy in Santa Ana off the 405 fwy & Harbor Blvd.

Please send a PM if you would like to go.

Jeff Milne from the board has claimed his ticket and there are still 2 more up for grabs.

:kickass:

Aww! I saw this last night and I said OH MAN I WANT TO GO! But I had band practice tonight...this morning my bass player calls and says...I have to work late tonight... :cry:

Are there still tickets available to buy? Also, are you guys in assigned seating? If not, I might join you anyway... :p

i'm wearing my metal church 2004 tour shirt right now! met jay in washington last year - nice guy and a fellow south bay musician :) have a fun show! :kickass:

Aww! I saw this last night and I said OH MAN I WANT TO GO! But I had band practice tonight...this morning my bass player calls and says...I have to work late tonight... :cry:

Are there still tickets available to buy? Also, are you guys in assigned seating? If not, I might join you anyway... :p

All my tickets are taken. I don't think this is sold out and it's general admission, so we'll see ya down there!

Small crowd last night. Plenty of room down front. Second night of the tour after kicking off in Modesto the night before. Band looked in good spirits and had a lot of energy.

Set list:

Light in the Dark
Fake Healer
Ton of Bricks
Start the Fire
Leave 'em Behind
Watch the Children Pray
Mirror of Lies
The Dark
Cradle to the Grave
Date with Poverty
Gods of Wrath
Badlands
Beyond the Black
Metal Church
Highway Star

Opening band Meliah Rage was pretty good as well. Will have to check out some of their stuff.