2 mixes, SSL board, outboards.. all real instruments

I would definitely experiment with a different kick sound. I think a kick with more low mids and less click would suit much better. Snare is a bit loud and distracts from the rest of the mix, IMO.

Overall, very good mix, though.

Really really nice mix man!
At some spots the vocals go a bit off, dunno if tuning would fix it, but it's not THAT much of a problem anyway...
I also agree on that the guitars are a bit dark
Nice roomsound of the snare, but it stands out a bit much (the snare in general I mean), kick is cool
as danny said, there's too much low end coming from the kick rather than the bass, although I actually like the power of it ;)

song is nice too...should have just been a bit faster, it get's a bit tirering towards the end.
Nice work overall!

about the sn, the limiter will eat it for breakfast when masterd, i kept it a little to loud on purpose so that the limiter will bring the transients down when pushed up :)

ermz, i plan to bring up the hi when i master it, i really liked the cushion likness! :D

morgan c, about the sn, checked the amb. with paz analyser, it's in center, but something happens at the end of the ring, it leans a little bit to the right.. do you think it bother the mix much?