2 New Brutal Mixes

Damn man that acoustic sound in the Legacy intro kicks serious ass! Do share that preset - I can't believe how good that sounds!

damn you got dfh to sound really good

please tell us what you did as far as velocities, mixing, and effects

I agree that the acoustic section in "the legacy" doesn't fit that well

I think the clean section is great, displays the awesomeness of multiple tracking in a creative way.......Its good basically.... :):saint: :lol: Kudos!

The_Shred - I think those are the only samples he uploaded.

Mendel - thanks for the file and vid that you uploaded. It's great to see other people's work flow. I can relate to alot of that you go through when you start to record except that I don't know all of the cool keystrokes yeto_O

Keep up the good work!

Brett - I will change my avatar very soon so that I don't get banished:saint:

Mendel, really love your songs and sound! The kick-drums are a little bit too loud for my taste, though.

During the solo in "The Legacy", is this a different rhythm guitar sound or did you just reduce the volume?

Mendel gets the "most improved" award. You've come a long way since you first started posting here man. Impressed with this stuff, others have highlighted some things that need fixing but this is killer stuff overall!

Dude kazrog, that's like the biggest compliment i ever got ?
Jezus been like 2 years i came here ? June 2005.
Damn time goes fast !! couldnt do it without you guys ( cries ..gets emo haircut )