Best Mix I've ever done

Sounds good but a bit too much gain in my opinion, makes PODxt a bit fizzy. Some 3 to 4 KHz boost wouldn't hurt either to give the guitars an aggressive edge. But that's just a matter of taste of course.

Sounding good, but once again: work on the tightness of your guitar playing. Especially a bit after the middle when you come into the faster snare part (clean part, then riff with slower snare, then riff with double time snare), the guitars are off.

Listening to it now on my girlfriend's little Logitech speakers and the sound is very good. Kick could be louder here. I especially love your tom sound. Are they DFHS only?

Overall reminds me of a mix of Fear Factory and Machine Head, which I like a lot!

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but does anyone have these patches that were posted on the old sneap ftp from Mendel? If anyone does can you please post them somewhere for download? (especially the clean) Thanks!

Here it says 404 error. Anyone else experienced the same? I would really like to listen....

Mendel, I've sent you PM.

P.s.: Thanx for sharing the patches. I'll try 'em out... :)