Vocalist Required - and also a song for everyone to mix!

So it's sounding ok (besides the gaps). I put the ENGL (more scoopy) @ 100 L/R and the 5150 (more Crunchy 80 L/R).

Here is the problem.

ahcrap.jpg

I'll try and download again tomorrow and reamp them again.

Yeah i've definitly been running across gaps that have some hard edits in the guitars. Like they possibly got exported (the individual tracks) without fades.
Either that or they got lost in the conversion. At first I thought I was trippin, but when I soloed the tracks you could definitly hear the cracking.

edit: the spots im speaking of are in the line 6 guitars

if someone reamps can they upload the guitars please.

and upload those vocals.....I like.

I'm reuploading the DI's again, if there is still problems with the WAV's I'll bounce them off again so let me know.

Nice cobra clip - but sounds like you have a bit too much gain on it. Also edit out that noise haha!

Just going to check out the xxx and 5150 clips EX, should sound cool. How are the vocals coming along? :Smug:

maybe that one?

Farewell the cradle

My pain remains me
Every full-moon night
The dead in present, not in my mind
I hold their faces
And collect their feelings
Past dreams with believe

Who calls in night?
Awake my rage inside
As regress starts to run
Awake my dark instincts inside

The death?
Sacred path to the only truth
Deceit?
The darkness will embrace us
Mistake?
Absurd of the Big Explosion
What else?

any comments or changes in words?:)

Yar Machinated. Got a bit excited. Didn't really dial it in. I only had it for 5 minutes before I started reamping.

Lots of the noise is probably because I'm not using a proper reamp device. :lol:

it may be my computer but your guitar DIs have clicks and pops in them. im not sure if its just my setup or not though. just wanted to let you know. cool song though.