2. Blunt Force - killer tune

Good set. From what I can remember:

DAMAGE DONE
MONOCHROMATIC STAINS
White noise/black silence
The wonders at your feet
1995 SONG

and more.

The band had pyro, dried ice and fireworks.

Met the band afterward. The band made sure everyone got an autograph even though the organisers wanted to end the session.

@D_J: yes. :p

"through muddy lenses" sounds funny in my ears. reminds me of situations of my own, with a slight variation on the adjective. :p

I heard a new song live at rock hard festival in may (or april?). I don't now how it's called but i can tell you it's absolutely awesome. It's very rythmic with some great breaks. I liked it from the first 'till the last sound. Absolutely killer!
Hopefully the new DT-stuff is like that song...

This is the set list @ Seoul.

1. The Sun Fired Blank
2. The Treason Wall
3. White Noise/Black Silence
4. Punish My Heaven
5. Haven
6. Monochromatic stains
7. New Shit 1
8. Single Part of Two
9. Damage Done
10. The Wonders at Your Feet
11. New Shit 2
12. Therein
13. Lethe
14. Zodijackyl Light
15. Final Resistance
16. Ex Nihilo (Outro)

elysian said:
I heard a new song live at rock hard festival in may (or april?). I don't now how it's called but i can tell you it's absolutely awesome. It's very rythmic with some great breaks. I liked it from the first 'till the last sound. Absolutely killer!
You're probably talking about "One Thought". I really liked that one, esp the electronic break at some point. But it has definitely changed a bit since i heard it.

WOOHOO! I've been wondering why we've had no discussion about the upcoming album amongst ourselves... with dirt like this to work with, I don't know why we haven't! :D

~kov. (dirt in the sense of info ... not quality, of course)

I'm fairly confident the second song is called Blunt Force. Just before I left the autograph line (past midnight) I told the band that I really liked "Blunt Force". One member seemed quite pleased with my comment.

Then again I taught 8 classes that day (7:30 AM - 6:00 PM), had a 2 hour commute (Daegu - Busan, Busan Station to Dadepo Beach), sufferred through the damn heat wave that won't go away until September ( it's usually 33.4C) and had been awake for 17.5 hours.

So, I could be wrong.
:cool:

@Tenth Dreamer: trust me, you are wrong, Caotico knows what he's talking about. ;)

Yeah...I am suffering here..I've been waiting for soo long for the new album and a show here in canada...I would so much go see the festivals over there in europe but I just dont have the money right now. Anyways...I dont know when the new album is comming out...but that day will be a realy good day :)!

The new album will come out early next year, according to certain band-members. They had to re-negotiate their contract with the record-label and Century Media have such a busy schedule for the remainder of 2004 that they couldn't properly promote the new album, if it was released this year. Or at least that's how I remember it, I was quite drunk when I discussed these things back in Tuska. :)

So, it will be the longest delay, nearly three years, between two consecutive DT-albums (I'm not counting Exposures here) - and I hope it will be worth the wait. Hearing "One Thought" live at Tuska certainly set my expectations high.

-Villain